A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

LOL, hope seabiscuit doesn't see that!

BTW - it is pouring down rain in Raleigh right now!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I want to know what a "scrimp" is. :mrgreen:

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Just had a mild panic attack. I am very allergic to wasp. I was sitting here at the desk and felt something crawling on my foot. Usually I'd rub it with the other foot, but luckily I didn't this time. It was a WASP!! I was on the phone with a customer, I was trying to blow it off my flip flop, but it just wouldn't go. I started to panic.... broke out in a sweat and kept blowing it. It finally crawled away. I lost the customer on the phone, I think they thought I was breathing a little too hard in the phone. Wasp is now dead thanks to Mr RAID!!! My heart is still beating SOOO fast!

4. Okay, I didn't mean to quote Seabee on that one... I just woke up from my nap and I'm not thinking...sorry Seabee, that had nothing to do with you being on someone's foot

5. :lol:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

what happened to my post???? :twisted:

7. What post?

8. Oh wait...duh... I know what post you're talking about...I thought only we could delete our own posts?

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Good nite 4042ers. I'm going to bed, it's been a LONG day. :?

10. What is cougar age? Is it a woman over 40 or is it any older woman with a significantly younger man? Like if a 30 year old woman married a 20 year old man, would she be a cougar? My husband's ex-wife was 12 years older than him. She was definitely a cougar! I'm 7 years younger than him, so technically, I'm old enough to be her daughter! Crazy!!

11. seabee

seabee Guest

smart hubby... traded up for a younger one...:lol::lol::lol:

12. Well, her age wasn't the only problem. Let's just say she was crazier than me. He did say that lots of times people thought she was his mom! She made him grow a mustache to look older. (no joke!) She had a son that was only 5 years younger than my husband, so that was weird too!

13. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

gawd why cant i get this video to play?!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sleepy and I think that nurse was drilling for oil when she took my blood this morning. OWWW!! :?

15. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

YOUCH!!!!

<-----hates needles! hates em!!!!!

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

When it rains, it poors.

I need a freaking ark.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You too? I think if one more thing around the house or another vehicle breaks I am just going to sell it all and move into a cave.

18. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Me too! I had a RIVER beside and behind my house Monday night. I got video of it!! 2 inches of water in my basement. 5 1/2 inches of rain in 1.5 hours will do it every time.

Please ease up, Lord! Please:lol:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

HEY!!!!!:boxing::boxing:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Random friend requests from people on FB kinda freak me out. So we know someone in common........................and ??? :?