A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hey honeys I'm home :mrgreen:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

<stamps foot> And just WHERE have you been???? :lol:

3. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

hey you, I have some stuff for you :jester: let me know when will be a good time to bring it by this week!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just let me know! We are staying close to home this week for the most part. I'm off tomorrow (going to the pool though) and on Friday. The other days I just work in the mornings. :)

5. sassymom

if tomorrow afternoon is ok, I will drop it off then say around 5?

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm taking the dog to the vet at 4:00, but if I'm not home, the DH and DS will be.

Thanks!!

: )

7. sassymom

alrighty I will drop it off for ya!

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We are having a non electronic day today. They started bugging me at 730 telling me how bored they were. 10 minutes ago I told them they could turn on the tv. So now they have shut themselves in the closet playing a story. I'm going to turn it off to see how long it takes them to notice. :lol:

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Fayetteville. :mrgreen: Miss me? This work thing is getting old. :lol::lol::lol:
    I"m ready for retirement.

Gonna jump on the treadmill for about a minute. :lol: brb ...

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Only a minute?

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Is it too early to start drinking?

bring me a sponge........

[​IMG]

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I learn some of the best things in Sunday School, and some of them have nothing to do with church. In a discussion with an 82 year old woman who still mows her own lawn, I said I don't mind the mowing (we both have riding lawnmowers) but I hate weedeating. She said, "Honey, I don't weedeat. That's what Roundup is for." Why didn't I think of that? Y'all buy stock in Roundup now, cuz I'm about to go crazy with it. :jester:

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Lets go to the gym! .. *sigh* I so don't want to go . Being at the beach for a week can ruin a person. No cleaning! No cooking! No gym! I'm spoiled now. Hard to get back in the groove..

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

LOL! I can SO relate except I'm doing worse than you! I was doing so good up until vacation in June - haven't been to the gym SINCE I got back from vacation.....bad, bad! :lol:
    I keep telling myself - just enjoy the summer, when dd goes off to college, you'll have plenty of time for the gym.....:cry:

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I incorporated running, biking and walking into my vacation. How lame am I?

pretty darn:ack:

16. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i have been rotten since getting back from vaca too! i am back at it now though.....i want to go to the gym and cant b/c football is taking my time. gotta train for that 5K run! :)

17. sassymom

oh good I am not the only one that got sucked into kellbell's plan! :jester:

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

LOL! she promises it will be in hawaii!

19. sassymom

oh good! all expenses paid right?

:mrgreen:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I never mentioned Hawaii....not once.....YOU did hussy (CF)8)