FarmTown Addicts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

are you my neighbor?

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

all better now!:)

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh no, someone go check my flowers - since DGS is staying with me this week i haven't seen my laptop hardley at all when i am home to even check on them

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Kaci ~ I know when ever I go to someones farm, I always check to see if the flowers have been watered. I have been keeping yours watered for ya.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I finally planted something... FT got with the program and pepped up the planting speed. Thank the Lord ! ! ! :lol:

7. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

i finally got into this game, so now i am a homeless farmer livingwith my cow, in a tent, in the middle of nowhere with only one neighbor to be found. things are looking up :)

8. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Sadly I should hit 34 this weekend, not much left for me to do. I think this weekend all my crops will be up, so I plan to redo my farm and buy the Mansion.

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

My goal is to get to 1 million coins, and then re-do everything. I'm going to plant rasberries this evening, and all weekend as I can get to it, and then I'm going to redecorate.

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

anybody on? I got some cotton that needs harvestin! :lol:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I'm there, and you are not. :p

12. Tangerine

i can't get on for some reason.

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

FB has been screwed up for me all morning..... can't get on to anything hardly. :?

14. KellBell

yep, apparantly they are having some issues....its been hit or miss all morning!

15. Tangerine

that's just as well for me today. i'm still feeling pukey. i'm going back to bed.

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

17. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

I wish they would give us Land Upgrade, some other updates as well. Now at 34, nothing to do.

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Almost at 1m coins.

Here's a question for ya...

When you rearrange your farm, where do you "store" all your stuff to get it out of the way while you move stuff? I mean, can you do that, or do you just hide everything?

I just recently sold all my trees because I couldn't figure out what to do with them. And I've got like 80 gifts pending because I wanted to wait until I moved things around....

19. KellBell

move it all to one side....like I put all the trees (by fruit) in one clump, flowers one clump, fencing in one clump, etc. delete all fields....and go from there!

20. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

thats what I did to, I also sold all my animals that I had. I had plenty more pending that I still have not accepted