A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ya know after i hung up the phone i thought about it, how big is the table, if it isn't too big it would probably be better than the little breakfast table.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll take payments!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

67 X 37.5.................with 6 chairs.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

is the one in the kitchen/dining room? i will give them the measurements and see if it will fit

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Been there... some serious High School Football been played.

Canton Mckinley vs Massilon... better than some college games.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's the one I just got last night that DH can't stand. : (

It was to be in my breakfast nook, but I think the chairs are too tall and it looks weird. Trying to give it a day or two to see if it grows on us. The table is gorgeous though. Very old fashioned looking.

7. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

ok i'm tired of this virus. who wants it next? 2 days of keeping nothing down and i look like death and my daughter won't let me brush my teeth for at least an hour afterwards. that's what i get for sending her to dental school.

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:ack: please feel better soon!.. why wait to brush your teeth? :confused:

9. Tangerine

because puke is acid and acid will wear down the enamel on your teeth so you rinse, not brush. and i certainly didn't need a dental lesson from her today.

and thank you. i hope i do get to feeling better soon.

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Interesting! thanks for sharing the info, .....but not the virus! :lol:

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HEY ...

and BYE ... :lol:

OH, feel better Orange Slice! :grouphug:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

get well sweetie, sorry you are feeling bad:grouphug:

13. I'm sorry you have a virus. They are no fun. I'm praying for you! (If if I don't know you, God knows who Tangerine is:))

14. Tangerine

I can't get rid of this metal taste in my mouth. Its yucky.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i knew it was too good to be true - got the area rug delivered days ahead of time and when i opened it up it was the wrong color:evil:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sorry to hear that.................what a PITA!

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i seriously don't think it will ever end, trying to get the house decent before the wedding since we will have people staying here and the reception in the backyard and it seems every step i take forward i have to take 3 back - i seriously will be celebrating when it is all over with and not doing a dang thing in the house for a month:lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm not planning a wedding (thank heavens!) but I feel your pain. Everything we have touched has turned to crap lately. We've got some folks coming to get this big screen out of the bonus room the weekend and I can't decide if it's going to be my walls, the hardwood stairs or the the tv itself that is going to get torn up.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just found an earring I thought was lost forever. Woo Hoo! Now, if I could just find those sunglasses I lost that I paid too much for that I had three days. :lol:

20. Tangerine

thank you. i appreciate that. i don't remember being this sick in a very long time.