A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. My hubby has planned a family weekend and won't tell me the plans. He's so sweet, but I hope it's nothing crazy like camping out in the backyard. I hope it's something that involves me shopping...wishful thinking :) It is tax free weekend, right? Very good excuse to shop!

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ok.... i've been on meds for over a week .... Why in the HE double toothpick are my sinuses still hurting and my head feels like it's going to explode. :x:x:x:x:x:x

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I told ya you needed a new doctor!! Have you tried those neti pots (saline rinses?) They really helped DH last time he had a sinus infection. I've had a bunch myself and lots of fluids help, especially hot beverages, chicken broth, etc. I'm sure you've already tried those, but just throwing it out there. Feel better!

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Girl... if I use my sinus rinse any more than I am I'm gonna have my own salty ocean to drown in! :lol::lol:

And the water :ack: I'm so sick of drinking so much! and I LOVE Water!!! urgh!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ah well................I got nothing then! Just sending healthy vibes your way! I struggled with sinus infections and bronchitis for a couple years, often both at the same time, I feel for ya!! :grouphug:

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Just FYI - normally that 250 means incoming and outgoing, and you might be surprised how quickly that adds up! :mrgreen:

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

you have been sick far too much lately! do u take vitamins - if not, you need to start. do u take preventive meds, like nose sprays? maybe you're allergic to something new, that you didn't used to be? I agree that you might need to see a different dr! Hope you feel better soon!! :grouphug:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

WELL, I've gotten one from redsky and one from JK, I think I'm good. :lol:

Ahhh, off to visit grandma, hit the bank, then garner to pick up flyers, then drop flyers off in Raleigh THEN work my new list. :?

I'll be home by midnight hopefully. :cheers:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, so if you had the swine flu vaccine back during the last outbreak in 1976 does that mean you have a little protection already against this outbreak? i was pregnant at the time and the doctor insisted i wait in the line for 2 hours to get that shot - only flu shot i have ever had

10. seabee

seabee Guest

Squeelers........ :jester:

11. seabee

seabee Guest

you hitting the bank... literally... using what choice of weapon.

12. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i want to strangle my bf. this is my 3rd day in the bed sick and he as made sure that i've had everything that i've needed and even calling me a million times a day to see if i'm ok. but, my house looks like a tornado hit it. laundry is everywhere, every dish in the house looks like its on the counter......am i the only one that knows how to wash dishes? ugg i would be so embarrassed if anyone walked in my house right now. he has now called me and informed me that we have guest coming tonight to stay the weekend. i will never get it cleaned in time. just shoot me now.

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Allergies??? I got some of the same symptoms I normally do (never this late in the year) plus some others. Kept putting off a trip to the doctor last week on my tour of the upper Mid-West coupled with some tightening in the chest I thought I was dying Friday when I got of the plane. Drove right to the Emergency Room, got home Saturday afternoon and heasded to the Oil Refinery Sunday!

I would have liked to just spent the week in bed! :x

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I would say it is unlikely that it will do you any good, it is a different strain, hence the new flu shots every year.

15. Tangerine

14 cans of beer in the freezer......yes cans, the beer is everywhere........:banghead:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh, no!! I can't imagine the mess! :ack:

17. seabee

seabee Guest

14???? I could see a couple to give a quick chill... maybe bf wanted them nice and cold for guests that are showing up... :jester:

18. Tangerine

Not exactly what I wanted to smell right now either.

19. Tangerine

Can't blame bf for this one. Someone else thought it would be nice to have cold beer wednesday night.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Holy crap this new tv is HUGE! I feel like I'm at the movies.