A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Have some :popcorn: to go with it :mrgreen:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We are just about to settle in with a movie. I guess bigger is better. :jester:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, and no DS tonight too! :cheers:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

we got rid of the big tv that took up the majority of our living room and got a flat screen TV that is quite a bit smaller than the 70 something big projection screed hd tv we had but it takes up so much less space but it did take me an bit to get used to the smaller screen:cry: So what did you get?

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

73 inch Mitsubishi DLP. You've seen my other one, there was no way DH was going smaller. Now I got to get rid of the other one. This one is much narrower front to back, but several inches wider. And I have to go find a stand for it. Oh joy.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i know what ya meet, DH bitched nonstop the first night we only had a 50" flat screen but he loves it now and yes it was about 2 weeks after the bigun died and we replaced:lol:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Not a good week for neighbors. I think we've managed to tick off one on each side this week. Don't let your dog poo a huge pile in my driveway and don't let your kid tear up my kid's stuff. <sigh> Am I asking too much?? Really?

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

My new guilty pleasure is Diet Green Tea! so yummy on ice and zeros all the way down the back of the label.

9. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Last full week of SUMMER before.........SCHOOL BEGINS (sorry Teachers).

10. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

DANG! The summer has flew by. It's been a good one though. :)

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Not sure what you're looking for, but we found a nice stand for our 72" at the Home Comfort outlet store on Glenwood ave, but that was back in Nov 08. It looks like a piece of furniture, w/ shelves and 2 tinted glass doors on the front - and the best part, it was only $150 and we sold our old big entertainment cabinet for $100 - so it really only cost me $50!! :hurray:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks! I'll check that out. Not real satisfied with it sitting on a coffee table, LOL.

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Back to work tomorrow! :hurray:

Got rid of my farmers tan just in time for the reunion Saturday! :lol:

14. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

gonna be hot again! i dont think i will leave the office today! 8)

15. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

geez i must of missed the memo that today was dumb a$s day! :x

16. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Every day is dumb *** day!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  17. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I don't know where you live, but we have some nice houses for sale in my neighborhood in Archer Lodge if you get too fed up. The neighbors aren't too bad...even the ones from up North! :mrgreen:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks for the offer................I actually live near Archer Lodge myself! Most of the time it's been fine, just this week has been a trial, LOL.:jester:

19. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I think the full moon is almost gone, so hopefully it will improve soon!! Good luck!:)

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

How do you tell a relative that hasn't worked in 5 years that vocation rehabilitation has done enough for you? :?