A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Why do they wait until a week before school starts to send out teacher letters??

2. I've been wondering the same thing.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

cause the teachers aren't back at school working yet?

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ok... .this place went from people getting put in time out and spanked to boring! W T H people... where's the excitement?!?!?!?:jester:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm here. :lol:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They were all at my house. :mrgreen:

7. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

yep,thanks for having us :mrgreen:

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

buying plastic stuff and licking our fingers (from her delicious wings)!

:jester:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you ladies for coming!! What at turnout!! :shock:

Thank you to everyone else that came too!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

10. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I really wanted to go but its a good thing I didn't. I just spent the last 30 being "sick" again. I guess it could be worse, at least I'm not sick in the mornings.

11. seabee

seabee Guest

No I wasn't.... :x:x:x :jester:

12. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

most of the drama comes from political discussions boiling over... but we haven't reached boiling on any recent topics. Health care debate stifling isn't much of a divisive topic... one side says "ITS OK, WE WANNA DO IT!" and the other side says "K? But you look dumb..." and that's pretty much the end.

Somebody will put their foot in something smelly again soon, and seabee will get himself banned again in no time =D

13. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL.. possibly but been to busy to get in trouble here lately...

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

most schools websites have the (supply) list already posted, and have had it all summer. If it's not on the main page, click on 'classrooms' and then click on the grade your child is going into, and one of the teachers pages always has the supply list on it.

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

1- Thanks for having us Kdc...

2- If I get thru this week without killing my father, it'll be a danged miracle.

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I left my 19k tupperbucks ! :lol: Will she give me them at the next party?

Oh and when can we expect the goods? I should have never told baby koo she was getting some new Dora stuff... she wants it NOW. :? Rookie mistake!

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm going back to bed.

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Good night

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Where did you leave them?? She wrote mine down, I was getting the food out while ya'll were doing the auction. I'll share with ya if she won't. :mrgreen:

I'm thinking it took two weeks to get my stuff from the last one. I'll email her today and ask though.

Ya oughta know better! LOL

20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I laid it in the chair Jen was sitting in. Oh well... no biggie. I'll just bring my monopoly money and trump everyone next time! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I know... rookie mistake. She had a blast last night sitting there listening to everyone at the table. She chatted with me a good little ways down the road talking about the band. Then by the time we got to town... zzzzzzzz :lol:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009