College Football

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Aug 6, 2009.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yes

8)

2. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

It's not hard to understand the process.....but it's hard to understand the logic behind it.

3. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

I will agree the same logic has the Losepack collecting 7 votes. At least ECU had a winning record last year!

Let's see where everything stacks up on the 3rd Monday of October.

4. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Winning record vs High School teams....congrats. State beat EZU last year....how many times do you have to be reminded of this?

5. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Wake up Wolfpack fans....... they won 2 and lost 3 out of conference. The two wins were over William and Mary (who knew they played football) and ECU in OT.

Hopefully Obrien can fix the mistake that Chuck the Chest made...... but it has been along time since Sheridan prowled the sidelines and NCSU was relavent in the college football world.

Don't worry Lowe is supposed to be improved this year. Perhaps this year NCSU will actually have a good team in one of the three big men's sports.

6. KellBell

why would you talk about basketball? does ECU even have a basketball team? oh wait, lemme guess...you are a UNC fan during basketball?

7. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Nope.... I am all ECU all the time....

NCSU basketball yeah..... you knew it was going to be bad when Lowe started whining before the game. Guess we will never see NCSU in Grenville for basketball in the next two years since he lost.

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Cause you know how pirates are they gotta steal everything and make it their own including the topic of this thread. Which clearly reads college FOOTBALL

9. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Last year we lost to South Carolina and South Florida out of conference. Where is this third you magically bring up? We only play 4 out of conference games each year.

Besides, we would be playing you guys again this year if your AD wasn't full of chicken ****. You guys canceled because you were tired of losing to us.

10. KellBell

LOL...

11. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

We own ECU in football......we are like 41-1 against them in basketball.....and we have won like 8 of the last 10 against them in baseball.

ECU bores me to tears.

12. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Forget the embarrassment in you bowl game that made you finish with a losing record.

I'll take our AD over your joke any day. Two sides too every story

13. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Well because at NCSU football fans usually by October 15th basketball sure looks better than the usual Death watch on Football to see if they can salvage the season.

14. seabee

seabee Guest

Kellbell are you juiced up???? You ready for a white out????

Hey the Hottie Erin Andrews will be there... if you run into her give her my number tell her to give me a call.... :twisted::twisted:

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'll be there. Leaving work at 4:00 Thursday, pick up the wings, 10 minutes to our spot at RBC. Life is good.

16. KellBell

I am ready! Can't wait!! Leaving work at 1pm on Thursday!!

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2j2mf2-UN8&feature=related

(and yes I know #56 is out, but this still rocks)

17. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

18. KellBell

19. KellBell

LOL, I just had to post that exact same video for someone on FaceBook....

:cheers:

20. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Beating ECU means nothing.....what's next? A highlight vid of the game vs William and Mary?