Do you go to church or not?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by browns rule, Aug 17, 2009.

1. browns rule

browns rule Guest

I was curious to see how many parents on this forum go to church regularly and think it is important to expose their children to religion.

2. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

yes.....and go steelers

3. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

yes and very important.

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Yes, and Yes

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

maybe you should change this to a poll?

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

great minds, i was gonna post the same thing:cheers:

and yes is my answer

7. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

I think the most important thing is the example that is shown in the home by the parents day to day. You can drag them to church every single Sunday but if you are not living as the example of what the church preaches on Sunday then you've served no purpose in going on Sunday. I have several nephews and nieces that have been very involved in their churches, way more than my kids and boy have they been some wild, crazy and troublesome kids for their parents.
    Live the example along with Sunday devotion and you will have a greater chance of succending with your kids. JMHO.

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: and yes, we do.

9. browns rule

browns rule Guest

You couldn't have said it better. By the way, I also think that guy on the corner of 42 who holds up his Jesus sign is awesome. I try to give him a wave when we go by. Not many people would sit out in the heat of the day like that to spread the word.

10. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

yes and always remember just because you go to church doesnt make you a christian! :)

11. Jalen

Jalen Well-Known Member

Yes and yes

12. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i'm still waiting for the "none of your dang business" answer from someone:jester::lol:

14. browns rule

browns rule Guest

If they feel it's nobody's business.....then DON'T answer the question. Problem solved.

15. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

No. I feel some exposure is necessary, but for the most part I hope my children grow up to choose their beliefs on their own.

16. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

shocking development considering you are one of the biggest pinkos on the board.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Geez, it was a joke:chillpill::lol:

18. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Get a life, man. Seriously.

It's not even a political thread.

You are a wee little man and your hate will consume you. See you in hell, I guess.

19. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Just pointing out the parallel between Godlessness and extreme liberalism. I may need a life but you are going to need an afterlife....beech.

20. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

I'm more interested in the parallel between your cross-thread ideological flaming and your current self-esteem. I've never seen anybody less able to put the politics down for a minute for the sake of an unrelated discussion.