So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

:cheers:

2. ownedbylabs

ownedbylabs Guest

Hi!

I am a 27 year old female, originally from Baltimore, but has lived in Fuquay since I was 13. Just moved to the 42/50 area. I have 2 lab mixes, Belle and Rebel, and a cat named Charlie. I go to school full time at Campbell U and work full time for a non profit after school outreach initiative program that serves at risk middle and high school students and their families. I have enjoyed browsing through this message board and look forward to being a "regular"!:)

3. seabee

seabee Guest

Welcome... Enjoy...

4. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

I'm a long time lurker, infrequent poster; maybe I should introduce myself.

43 YO male, married, 2 boys. Formative years spent in military aviation, including 6 in Uncle Sam's Motorcycle Club and 3 each in the USN and NCNG.

Jack of all trades master of none by profession, motorcyclist by avocation, Reagan-era Republican, moderate indy/Dem now (hey, they ditched me, not the other way 'round!) and an infidel non-believer; when yer dead, yer dead same as every other critter.

...and that's all I have to say 'bout that.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what part of MD? lived in Frederick MD myself for awhile

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

My guess would be Baltimore, since it says Baltimore. :jester:

I went through Frederick on Wednesday. 270 out of DC to 15. That's a pretty area.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeah you are right but that is kinda like telling folks we live in Raleigh since we have no name for our lost in mix hometown:lol::lol::lol: i loved Frederick and still talk to great friednds i met there but unfortunately due to my job i do not get the chance to read each and every post

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, i used to call Frederick a little bit of South stuck in the North:lol::lol::lol:

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

LOL - Anyplace with a Roy Rogers is OK with me.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I always wondered who Gomer was.

11. ownedbylabs

ownedbylabs Guest

Yes, I am actually from Balt. Co. About 3o min to Penn. Ever heard of Phoenix, MD?

12. I am a 49 year old female the mother of 3 and Nana to 2. This is my first time. so I am not to sure what I am doing. I have 7 dogs and 2 cats. I enjoy Saturday day trips with my husband. My Photography is the most enjoyable job I have ever had, well next to being a Nana. I am looking to make new friends.

13. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Welcome, from one noob to another! Nantucket is a rare and beautiful piece of real estate. Have you had the opportunity to visit the NC coast yet?

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Welcome nantucketborn!

You too Gomer...

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

welcome nantucketborn, sounds like we have quite a bit in common:cheers:

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

HEllo Nantuck....

some of you ladies already know nantucketborn...she was my "guest" a few times in a few places as of late....
    you know - the one that always gets everywhere before me...lol

she has the Peppercorns seal of approval...for whatever the heck that is worth..lol. Wow that could really work against you Nantuck.....
    also be advised no-one including me will remember your real name and you will forever be known and nantuck..... (jk)

AND
    she is on face..too. must make another farmtown junkie..lol

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

whew!

18. XLSweetTea

XLSweetTea Well-Known Member

whoamimami

since i have received numerous private messages inviting me to some private chat over drinks I suppose I should go ahead and provide a brief review of my true persona:

Name: Liam (Lee-am)
    Ht: 6'-1"
    Wt: 190lbs
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Bluish/Hazel, depending on the sunlight
    Build: Average leaning towards Muscular

Hobbies: Reading, Sailing, currently taking class on massage entitled "A Lover's Guide to Massage", currently buying up foreclosed homes and acreage for future development.
    Favorite Drink: Sweet Tea
    Favorite Food: Grilled Salmon

Children: 2

Education: Masters in Finance from undisclosed college and undergraduate in architecture from same
    Residence Location: Private farm several miles south of 40/42 intersection

I enjoy talking real estate and though i have spent much of my education in large cities I prefer the small town life - and the true freedoms it brings.

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Welcome. Nice ta meecha! :mrgreen:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard "Sweetie":cheers: