A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that I got to spend some quality time with my hubby this weekend! Everyone needs a date night on occasion!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

so how was the Prom - i take it y'all had a great time

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Why yes they do!

I had a blast even though Salt and Peppa didn't live up to my expectations. They were way cooler back in the 90's. :lol:

I don't know if I said it or not but thank you so much for y'all saving that table for us! Our folks couldn't get in sync about deciding on where we wanted to eat and then we had this bitchy cab driver. Other than that... we had a dern near perfect night.

4. JenniferK

Kaci, yes we had a ball!

Koo, S&P sucked. We left and went upstairs when they started their second set.

Girl, I bout had to whoop some people over those seats. Mnred bout had to whoop up on people too. LOL

5. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

I was behind a woman last week in the left lane on I-40 East past White Oak where the speed limit is now 70 MPH. She was going 55mph with no one in the right hand lane-just hanging out in the left. I came up behind her in the left lane and she ACTUALLY pointed for me to pass her on the right!!! I could not believe it but that is exactly what I had to do along with every other person who came up behind her. COME ON PEOPLE!!!! If the only way you can drive is in the left lane of the interstate not even going the speed limit, YOU DON"T NEED TO BE DRIVING:banghead:

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

well we appreciated it very much! :mrgreen: I owe y'all.

7. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree with you.
    On the flip side, I hate it when people ride my butt on Hwy-70 in Garner, speed limit is 45, I'm going 50-55 in the right or left lane. When I'm in the left lane its because so many people that time of day are entering onto 70 and with the lane so short for them I like to think I'm doing them a favor by being in the left lane. News flash for the people out there that think the left lane is the "go as fast as you like lane" in a business district, slow your butts down because I aint moving over just to let you go 65 in a business district when I'm going almost 10 over the speed limit as it is, same goes for Tryon road, ITS A 45 ZONE PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN GETTING ON AND OFF THE SCHOOL BUS, YOU IDIOTS. Actually saw three cars on Tryon go straight through the school bus stop sign on Friday before someone finally decided to stop and that was on the same side of the road the bus was on, lights flashing, stop sign out. Gesh!

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Duty calls. Catch you guys later, except you Wayne.

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Why didn't anyone tell me hanging out at the Clubhouse is so much fun?

11. JenniferK

The city has cut the water supply to my office to install new lines and I need to go potty.....

This should be an interesting day.

12. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

So.... go potty, just no flushee !!! :)

13. CraigSPL

Could probably get one flush in unless they are commercial toilets that have no real holding tank.

14. CraigSPL

There will be others.

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Why do I even go back and look at some threads? :banghead:

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:hurray: I a lot of the people that showed :cry:

17. CraigSPL

LOL......huh?

18. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

No way, I'm staying in the left lane and not going any faster, not moving for anyone if I'm already going 10 over the speed and in a business district and with school buses stopping to let off the little ones and a butt load of stop lights. So, blow your horn, stomp your feet, give me the finger, ride my bumper, it don't make no difference to me cause this girl don't care about your road rage one little bit.
    Hehehehe!!!!!:lol:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

lmao... That could be an open door huh.. I MISSED a lot of people. Missed. :lol:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i tried:lol: