Call to all '42ers

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by andykenney, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

• How did you discover 4042? I won a give-away for registering back when they had road side signs advertising the site.
    • Why do you use it? Originally, for community info while the 4042 area was blowin' up. Since then it has become less active as a community service and more of a billboard.
    • What's the best/coolest/weirdest/funniest/most interesting thing you have ever seen on here? Most interesting (not in a good way, but in a social experiment kind of way) : The absolute hatred some people have for their countrymen. Weirdest : How Ed, Stinger, Oy, Wulf all seem to be the same person but at completely different times. Different handle, different avatar, same person. Guess we'll never know.
    • How often do you check the forums? Daily. It's a train wreck. You have to look.
    • What other Johnston-oriented Web sites are out there? None to speak of.
    Been Harvey all along...even before the new forum. Since then only one change in avatar.

2. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I've only been one person on here but I'm glad to hear there are others like me.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

Hell no....

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

• You got to register for free? You lucky dog...:roll:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

pretty sharp there...:cheers::cheers:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I've only been one person too!! :cheers:

7. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

HA...you know what I mean! :jester:

8. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Oh I forgot to add to my funniest/weirdest thing: the excessive amount of paranoia that grips the liberals on this board when it comes to other members. :lol:

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

but of course....:mrgreen:

10. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

I said 30s, that includes 35... so either your ability to do math or your ability to read has been lost to your more recent ego trip. As to not starting anything i don't want you to finish, how about any of the recent political discussion's we've had ending in nothing from you but an "insult" (if you can call it that). Care to finish those? You're not O'Riley and you can't swing that stick here... you can barely lift it. Grow a set son, and maybe next time you can show up at the get together yourself instead of making snide comments about the pictures you've been forwarded.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

who forwarded pics:evil: HG said it was not allowed.

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Who is forwarding pictures?

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't think anyone did. I think he was there and is too chicken to say so. Not sure what the big deal is. :?

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

guess i am gonna have to take the pics i have to get it verified and end it once and for all:lol:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Something!

16. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

LOL...yes I realize 35 falls in "the 30's" but I wanted to provide more specific information for future reference. I have a set as Mrs GoWulfpack can attest.....can anyone do the same for you?

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

LOL

18. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

good luck

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And now to find out who the Phantom Poster really is....

<GASP> It's Old Man Wulf, from CDH!!!

That was a low, juvenile blow Wulf.... Come on - you can do better than that.

Anyway -

-How did you discover 4042?

Sign on corner? Strawberry Festival? Celebrate Cleveland? I dunno

-Why do you use it?

Same reasons as everybody else.

-What's the best/coolest/weirdest/funniest/most interesting thing you have ever seen on here?

The most interesting stuff is some of the personal details that folks share on here. It's like a live, local soap opera. The weirdest I think is Al. Just post on CL or get a yahoo account like everybody else. Some of the funniest stuff is when a thread turns into flames, sometimes by somebody who has just registered/posted for the sole purpose of finger-wagging. Devilock Im-ing with God was also a good one. Ormly and Biscuitville. The Furbies and the Pro-Gas Lobby. Perpetual motion, I stayed out of that one for the most part. OG, and who was that other one that types in all CAPS?

-How often do you check the forums? Daily, weekly - depends what I have going on.

-What other Johnston-oriented Web sites are out there? Oh yeah, I9570 *snort

-anything else you can think of- stories, comments, whatever. Somebody on here still owes me a choc cheesecake recipe.

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Wonder what the OP thinks now??