Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, just let me know about the fridge please.

2. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

We're looking for a white full size headboard/footboard/rails for dd. Or even a full size metal frame to hold us temporarily till we can find one.

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I am in bad need of a living room set. I am allergic to cats so it has to be from cat free home.

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Looking l size matress and box spring for DD so we can set up her full size bed.

May be interested in the recliner. If you can get pics and how much, but if not us, may know someone else who may be interested.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, lemme throw out a few things I need to get rid of. Aquatic turtle tank with stand, some leather motorcycle saddle bags, tires that came off the old mini-van (some are cupped but serviceable) I'll post size later. I'm sure there is more!

Thank heaven we got rid of the big screen and the extra kitchen table I had.

I need a chair for a kids desk right now. Could be a computer chair or just a plain one to go with the desk I finally found for DS.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hmmm... if that turtle setup is around in another month or so..... :)

I have an REI Tagalong Child Carrier and a bike trailer for 2 that converts into a jogging stroller - I forget the brand.

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I have corner entertainment center made of solid wood that I am selling. Its heavy. It has 1 drawer underneath and has 2 doors so u can close the tv in. We had a 42 in tv in it. My brother gave me his humungo big screen so I don't need it anymore. It was custom made. I also have an older 42 inch tv I need to get rid of. The center is $75 and tv is $25.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

the TV, DS may be interested in - i'll ask and call ya tomorrow

9. seabee

seabee Guest

I have a 1/4lb of panama red hippie lettuce I'd probably let it go for 50 bucks... :jester::jester:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

call me:jester::lol::lol::lol:

11. seabee

seabee Guest

its gone.... would you have any twinkies I could get...:jester::jester:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well of course:jester:

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I have some stuff...we never had a cat in our home when we had it, and our rental was pet-free, so shouldn't be any cat hair on it. Hubby is going out this week to get the stuff, so I won't have pictures for a while. I have one of the LR out there, but it's from a distance, so wouldn't be able to see it very well. I could try to post it here, although I never did figure out how to post photos on this website....:?

14. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

I would be interested in the sheets and blankets possibly, if they are queen size.

15. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

What are the total dimensions of the TV--I am looking for one that will fit in a space above my fireplace--We don't watch TV there so I don't need a great set but I do need to fill the hole

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have six rotting bananas on the bar in the kitchen. Banana bread anyone?

17. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

YUM!!

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

we put shelves in our cubby above the fireplace and love it

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anybody have....

A sit and stand stroller they want to part with? In good shape?

20. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

:twisted: