Done with the Draft....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hatteras6, Aug 28, 2009.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Love the avatar. Get used to the following names.....Wayne, ddrdan, Hught.....and there will be others.

2. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL... thats good.

3. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  4. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Boys, I'm in Room 201. Ask for a key at the desk :lol::lol::lol:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Hemi, good to see ya again - got a good pic of you from the gettogether at CDH Fri before last:cheers:

6. HEMI

HEMI Member

Hope I was behaving in a proper manner. NOT!!!!! lol

7. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

Never happen, because then he'd have to ban Steve instead of putting him in a corner for a few days. Steve is 10 times worse that NY9 and he laughs all the way to the login page.

As far as CDH goes, I've only eaten there once on the restaurant side and everything was cool. Good service, and the meatloaf was freaking awesome!! One complaint though...they charge extra for an extra ranch dressing with the wings. I asked the manager one time about that and he said "Oh man, we make that stuff fresh everyday in house", like it's a big deal to give away something that will probably end up in the garbage can at the end of the night.

8. OverdaRainbow

OverdaRainbow Well-Known Member

I guess I have no one to blame but myself because I didn't look at my receipt until the following day... but I wished I would have noticed it while still there, however I was ticked to see when I went there for supper Saturday night I was charged 0.49 cent for a side of ranch. I do not, I repeat DO NOT eat ranch so I sure didn't ask for any to be added to my order. The ranch sat there in its little cup never once touched, then I noticed on my receipt Sunday they charged me extra for something I didn't ask her. Never again for me, they can nickel and dime someone else.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

they make ranch fresh everyday my arse.....that's a load of bull....even more bull than charging extra for it to start with!

10. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

For what it's worth, I do really like their ranch with my wings. Yum! No idea if they charge me for it, but I wouldn't mind but that's because I like it and ask for it. (And now I'm hungry :lol:)

11. KellBell

I love their ranch too, with the turkey wrap. YUM-O.

And I am always hungry. :mrgreen:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

best ranch I've had in a long long time was at Mulberry's... :cheers:

13. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

A total load of bull! So if they make it fresh EVERY DAY like they claim, then the have to throw the left over away every night, or maybe just take it home I guess. Anyway, how much could it cost them to dole out and extra spoonful id asked? And that's all it is...a spoonful.

Oh well, maybe I'm just being cranky. The Panthers look like crap so far and now the owner's sons are bolting. Seems to me like something's in the wind.

14. KellBell

LOL...

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

now you are making me hungry and btw, they do have excellent ranch and if they say they make it fresh i can believe it - i know a few restaurants that make their own - now charging extra without letting you know about it i don't consider right.

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

McKinleys makes their own ranch dressing, its the bomb, and I've never been charged extra for it. Great with their wings!!

17. KellBell

that's where we need to go next. :cheers:

18. AprilSun

AprilSun Guest

I figured I would register and post a comment when I saw this thread. I have been to the CDH only once and the service was fine, I thought it was a very nice restaurant/bar. Two people I know however said that they have been overcharged on the bar side by one of the male bartenders. They both confronted the bartender and he said it was a mistake and fixed it. My friend said the bartender had added an additional 10 drinks to her tab, totaling around $40 more than it should have been. After hearing this from more than one person I decided I will never go to the CDH again. In this economy you would figure this type of illegal activity would not be going on, I hate to think how many other people did not catch this thief taking undeserved money from them.

19. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Anymore info such as follow up investigation into this? I'm assuming manager was involved etc. I'm not disputing that this may not have happened, but there are two sides to every story and it's important to get the whole picture if possible.

20. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

One or two 'off' nights won't keep us away! Love that place still! Always willing to give a place a second or third chance. :)