Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol:

2. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Or she could just have yours...oh wait, you still ride in yours. Sorry, PRM still needs his.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dang - that *is* a good deal. I'm hoping to get a set from a friend though... :)

4. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I have one of these that I'd be willing to sell: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Stand-Ride-Duo-Stroller/dp/B000MFCHCM

It's in great condition and is an awesome stroller. If the second child isn't in the back, it opens into a huge storage area. We also have two of the attachments: a seat and a potty, both new in the box. Both front and back have a seat buckles and the front lays down. We bought it for our Williamsburg vacation last year and loved it.

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Dorm Fridge- CHECK! Picking it up tomorrow

Sit and Stand Stroller- almost CHECK- Just PM'd Crysta...

Now, I am also looking for a hot tub, in working order, on the cheap. It can be a portable one, it can be one that needs to be dropped. Let me stress that I am looking for a DEAL....

And if anyone is in need of a 3 br, 2 ba doublewide on 3/4 of an acre right over the Wake Co line, that needs a few pair of strong hands and some TLC for a steal......lemme know....

6. Local Lady

Local Lady Well-Known Member

Helping a friend

Hi guys,
    I just found out yesterday that a very good friend is in need of a stove. Hers is electric and the oven hasn't worked for 2 months. Thats tough, esp. with a teenager & an elementry age kids. Hard to heat up a pizza without an oven! lol. So anyway, I'm just on the lookout for her. My friend works her fanny off to make ends meet but can't afford a lot with Christmas on the horizon.

7. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

this will be fun: I am looking for one of those big round hay bales for cheap!!

8. seabee

seabee Guest

how will you haul it????

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

On my way to Walgreens I got behind a truck with a trailer hauling one today. Was that you sassymom?

10. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

dh has a big truck and trailer!!

nsane no that wasn't me LOL

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We have a 2009 Ford Focus for sale and a 2007 50cc kid's dirtbike for sale...have had them on CL for a couple weeks, lots of interest but no buyers yet. The dirtbike is a "steal" for anyone who might be looking. Just thought I'd pass that info along...

12. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

What ages would the dirt bike be for? Not that we really need one, but you never know! LOL Pm me the details of both, we are looking for a minivan, but maybe a car would due?? ???

I am looking for pokemon cards. They are just for my 4 year old to play with, so no collector items, just cheap cards.

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

The Focus is a small car, so if you're looking for something with room like a minivan has, this isn't the car for you!! (Just being honest) But it gets 30+mpg, which is why we bought it originally. But hubby has 2 extra vehicles at work, and the car doesn't really do him any good so he doesn't need it anymore.

The dirtbike is probably for kids ages 4-7 (?). I don't know much about these things, but my son is 9 and too big for it, and he got it when he was 7 and it fit him good. It's only 2 years old, and the new ones are going for $1300, we're selling A LOT less than that. I'll PM you the prices/details of both...

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

still waiting to hear about the price for the black refridgerator.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what happened to your hottub:confused:

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well, you know we had a portable softside hot tub....

We bought it at a yard sale, mmm, maybe 4 years ago for $70. Best $70 I've ever spent. Last winter though, we had to patch it several times, and you could just tell that the motor was struggling and we are pretty sure it's not going to do well when we plug it up this year.

But, I actually just went online and bought another one. I looked around at used tubs, and without buying from someone I know and trust, it's hard for me to justify spending $5-800 on a used tub that may or may not work when I get it home.

17. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

It's round - just roll it down the street or pull it behind your car. :mrgreen:

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Do you hide your nuts in them?

Sherry :lol:

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

It is yours. Just PM'd ya'.

Sherry

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Sounds like a trade. :)