A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Maybe he should see a Doctor.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:?

you so funn-e

I drowned my salad with sald dressing.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

This was a pretty pathetic Monday. Tomorrow has GOT to be better.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, i was there too with a bunch of girls celebrating the Bachelorette party. Were you there around 11pm, if so hope you ignored the older woman with a gang of 20 somethings who was dancing way too much:oops::lol::lol::lol:

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Is it possible to overdose on these? If not, can I have about 10 of them? :mrgreen:

6. When are they having karaoke again? I keep missing it! I love karaoke!!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm delighted Jay Leno is back on.:hurray::hurray::hurray:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i think in 2 weeks but not sure, check out the website on 4042 homepage - we truly had a blast and no i did not sing but we closed the place down at 2am:cheers:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

seriously:confused: you have been on the board long enough to know that one:lol: But in case you really are serious, they are on the road that runs between the Ashley Turner bldg and Dairy Queen in the little strip on the left - great food and our "Cheers"

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep, right across from what used to be Lane's where you get oil changes:cheers:

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Crazymom - the 26th is the next time they're doing karaoke. I've gone the last 2 times and had a blast, but not sure if I will make the next one...

kaci - OMG, were you with bachelorette party that came in with maybe 6 girls, and the bride had stuff wrapped all over her??? My hubby is the one that was "grinding" with her, and took her prop and handed it to someone singing up front!!!

12. harleygirl

Oh Happy Day ...

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO, yep that was us and your DH was a great sport - she had a total blast and my son got the biggest kick out of the pics of his bride to be - wish i had gotten to meet ya IRL:cheers:

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Oh - he and his buddy were having a great time with her. My friend and I thought she was pretty embarrassed and felt bad for her!! We were saying if that were us, we would have left the floor soooo embarrassed! Glad she had fun though, she looked very happy! You may not have met me, but I got up and sang a few times, I can't remember how long you guys were there, but the last song I did was Before He Cheats...

15. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL... before he cheats???? Was this during the grinding???? :jester::jester::jester:

16. harleygirl

:lol::lol::lol:

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Seabee - that was funny!!!! No, not DURING the grinding, I think right after it...I had my suspicions! :jester:

18. seabee

seabee Guest

:jester::cheers::cheers:

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Why do people state that they will be at your house at a certain time and not even call to let you know that they are running late? Still on my "customer service" kick as I just don't have the time or patience for stuff like this. If you are working on something at my house for goodness sakes show up on time or call. Is that just too hard in today's world?

People, people,
    Sherry

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: