A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

girl, she had so many people buying her shots i don't think anything could have embarrassed her that night:lol::lol::lol: We closed the place down, there were 9 of us sitting at the table when you first come in the door, a couple of the girls were a bit more reserved than the rest of us:oops: i know i probably saw you but i was feeling no pain either and was either running my mouth at the table, dancing my big butt off or taking pics so i didn't pay a lot of attention - i do know i heard some good singing and that is not always the case with Karaoke so evidently you were pretty good:hurray::hurray: The girls got up there and sang too, they were so funny:lol:

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Crazymom - karaoke is from 9-11, we usually get there around 8:30 so we can get a table. Then from 11 on the dj plays mostly dance music, but if there's a lot of people karaoking (there have been the 2 nights I went) then he'll scatter a few in there as well. I am honestly shocked at how good people are! I enjoy watching the funny ones too, but I really like hearing the great voices singing right here in old Joco! I'd like to go the 26th, but my son's turning 4 the next day and hubby was talking about going to Great Wolf to celebrate, so not sure if I'll be in town.

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I am sorry I missed that, bet it was funny the way they were that night! We left about 11:45, before we turned into pumpkins. :mrgreen: I like the crowd that hangs out there, I'd much rather go there than anyplace in Raleigh! The servers are so friendly and the food is pretty good too!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

next time you go, ask any of the servers if Karen is there and come say "hi" - they pretty much all know me, like i said it is our "cheers" - would love to meet IRL:cheers:

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

will do!

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

can i go home yet - i swear people never cease to amaze me and today it is not in a good way:banghead:

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Ha! I just threw on a pair of jean, tshirt, no make-up and went to the store and got carded for buying cigarettes. Whats up with that??

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:lol: He was just having fun with the bachelorette party, it's not something he does frequently! All in good fun!

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

it kills me that folks think Fox News is a reliable news source....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11. KellBell

:lol:

12. Tangerine

well, yes, but my shirt did say save the ta tas.:mrgreen:

13. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

what would you consider a reliable news source? there is a difference between reliable and one that has a certain political leaning involved. There are notoriously liberal leaning and conservative leaning news sources and you're likely to find one reliable and one not based on your politics. or is there another reason why Fox isn't "reliable" other than their conservative leaning?

14. KellBell

Funny you use the words 'the truth' :lol::lol::lol:

anywho....I guess I am the only who notices that they are the only ones carrying a lot of the stories they report.....

it was just a random thought.....(see original name of the thread)

drive thru please

15. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Lets keep on killin' folks.

It kills me that Faux news' viewers bash on the "Mainstream media" (I suppose making themselves underground viewers of the real unbiased truth?) while Faux news is out there referring to themselves as the #1 news source. #1 sounds a lot like "Mainstream" to me.

16. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

yes, because they are not a liberal leaning news source who refuse to print anything negative about Obama. Anyway, this is for the political pit. Moving on.

17. KellBell

whooooaaaa.... hold on there Sparky from NY.....this is not about politics.....go on back to the 'Pit' with all that nonsense.

love ya, mean it. now go on.....git:mrgreen:

18. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

No, it's all mainstream and it's all biased.

19. Tangerine

Thanks and yes i've had a couple of bad weeks lately but i'm not going to let that junk keep me down.

20. KellBell

:cheers: