Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

do you still have the fridge? also is everything at your house, would it be possible to check it out?

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yes! But it's not here yet...there was a big mess when hubby went out to close, so he had to leave some stuff behind in storage. It should be here next week though. It's just a plain black fridge (not side-by-side), and some sort of mark on the front, not sure if it got worn by the sun shining on it or if there was a cleaner used on it that wasn't supposed to be. Other than that, it's great, hardly been used, very clean, works perfectly!

I also have a washer/dryer that I completely forgot about. Not large capacity, but hardly used as well, and work wonderfully!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

great!!!! just let me know when you get it, all the kids need for their new place is something small, the space it is going in is not big enough for a side by side:hurray:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Some of the stuff is here at our office in the warehouse, the rest should be here next week sometime. (it's been a horrible mess, buyers did not cooperate at all) All I have here right now is mattresses, living room stuff, some rustic/log furniture and dishes (nice!) Oh - and a log dresser and the bedding

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Do you still have the bunkbed that the twin and full went on?

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yep! But it's out there too...I will let everyone know when the stuff is all here. It's very nice pine, I don't think there's a single thing wrong with it...

7. JenniferK

How much do you want for the bunk bed with the mattresses?

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Ummm.......you're putting me on the spot!!! Let me think about it... I'll pm ya.

9. JenniferK

Okay, just let me know. We're considering one for DD#1.

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We could sell it without the mattresses too, if you wanted it that way. Cheaper, obviously.

11. browns rule

browns rule Guest

DMJ. can you PM with the brand and price of the pillowtop mattress and boxspring? Thanks.

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

They're at the office, I will do it later today or tomorrow. Thanks!

(I remember one is a Simmons cause I read it when we were unloading it, didn't look at the other one. I can tell you we bought them 2 years ago from Mattress Firm)

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that all the stuff will be here to look at Saturday morning. We're going to bring it to the house so it's all together, the only things that may be at the office is the mattresses and living room set (Pirategirl, where are you?). So if anyone wants to come see anything, please pm me and I'll get you my address. thanks!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh no, we will be camping at the beach this weekend - how much do you want for the fridge, i am desperate, if it is in the right price range i will buy it sight unseen.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

A washer and dryer. Preferably newer HE front load model.

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I have a washer/dryer, but just basic models. Can't remember who makes them, but they're smaller sized, not large capacity or anything fancy...

And Kaci - bad news. :cry: The people that moved our stuff out of the cabin apparently thought the fridge was staying, so hubby isn't bringing that back. Sorry! We've had more trouble than this sale was even worth, I'm ready to cry.

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We still have a 3 piece bedroom suit we need to get rid of. Queen size bed with mattress and box springs, dresser and end table. Hopefully we can get rid of it at the yard sale.

We have D-Link Routers at our house. Not sure if anyone uses them anymore but I have the software and all to go with them.

Sherry

P.S. Cleo....when ya' gonna get the printer from me? Trying to clean everything out so everything is not so cluttered.

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Sherry - If you put that bedroom furniture on CL I think it would go fast. I had a bunch of people email me about my (1) bed I had. We got rid of a lot of stuff yesterday, but still have more to go...

19. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a portable dvd player, with the two screens, for the driver and passenger seat.

Thanks!

20. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

looking 2 boys bikes (16" and 18")and 1 girl bike(12") to keep at my parents house for all the grandkids. as cheap as possible as I will still have to buy helmets for them. also any other outside toys to keep there as well. I am more than willing to pick up whenever!

thanks