A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Been clipping q-pons. :ack:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

can i hire you to do that for me after future DIL moves out???:lol::lol: i think Michelle ought to start a business doing grocery shopping for busy moms and using coupons and charging for each trip as her fee half of what she spends. i would love that

3. harleygirl

I broke down and *cough* ordered some from the q-pon clippers. Printed off about 50 from different sites. I'll be making a trip to the store Monday/Tuesday. That will be the BIG trip to 4 different stores <vomit> but I have to to get the most savings.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Who steals a caramel apple from a 5 YO girl? I mean REALLY....

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Wulfy???

6. harleygirl

You need back up? :boxing:

7. Made some of Paula Deen's Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese. So good, but so bad for me!! The kids love it though. Yum!

8. Cleopatra

Lowe's Foods (on 70) gave her another one free of charge. We pushed out a full cart and an empty cart and she put her caramel apple in the empty cart, and we stopped to look at the Red Box. That cart was a foot from our backs (with the full cart) and Thing II had her caramel apple in her hand. Turn back around a minute later and Thing I's apple is gone.

Had to have been some kid, they're only 99 cents. Come on.

9. harleygirl

I hate kids. :ack::ack:

except for yours, JK's, KDC's, KDSgrandma, SherryA, and KC's grandkids. :lol:

10. Cleopatra

:lol:

She was in disbelief. She looked everywhere for it. Welcome to the real world.

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Hey?! Mine are trained! They know the difference between BL and ML in the cooler... and they ain't afraid to dig to the bottom :lol:

12. harleygirl

CRAP!!!

I knew I'd forget some kidlets I had met.

Nsanes kids are alright 2. :lol:

Oh and red's & sassymom's are cool 2.

is that everybody? :lol:

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yea for you, i need an extra day in the week to accomplish all that:lol:

15. harleygirl

I skipped out on work this afternoon <shhhh>

ps, you know it's supposed to rain this weekend, right?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

nope you forgot JAM's kids but you haven't met them yet - you will at the wedding:hurray:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

unbelievable, good grief what is with people:banghead:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Grandparent's Day was great at West View today, dang my grandbabies are growing too fast but he wrote the neatest thing, they were asked to describe the grandparent that was coming and it was so cool, ya know we never really know what people or even faimly actually think about us but it was great even the part about me working their butt off:lol:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

awww!! I feel special!! :jester::cheers:

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

mine are cool too, although i don't think you have met either of them. i think you'd really like the youngest. oh if you only knew what she had been up to lately. :banghead: