A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

IT'S AWESOME, YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!

Bunch of us bikers have been a few times, REALLY nice guy, cold beer 2. :lol:

He takes *donations* for the beverages.

4. Cleopatra

Really? Way cool! I was wondering what it was all about. It's now on my list.

5. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Whew, tanning bed was hot today....

6. Target has a bunch of kids clothes marked WAY down. I just bought my girls 2 shirts, leggings and a bathing suit (for next year) for $12.00 total! The shirts are only $1.24 a piece. I should have bought some more.

7. harleygirl

I have a headache and REALLY don't feel like knocking on doors today. :cry:
    God, I hope we have a downpour tomorrow. :lol:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Ummmm.....ever heard of Mimosa's, Bloody Mary's, or even Mojito's? I've known, seen and even partaken of drinking one or more of the above with breakfast.

(of course I've also been drinking beer at that time as well......just hadn't stopped the party yet from the night before...:lol: )

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Well young man, I hope you knew enough not to drive your moped home after all of that.

10. What exactly is a Mojito? I'm alcohol illiterate.

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

12. seabee

seabee Guest

and also those early moring T- times constitute some swing lube... whether it be High test or regular... :cheers::cheers:

13. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

yes they do and they had some cute pj pants marked down from 24.99 to 8 bucks for adults!

14. dang...I missed that

15. rum or vodka in the morning - I don't know if I could do it! Well, I could but I be useless the rest of the day :lol:

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

You're welcome to come over and help us clean the house! :jester: My kids have both gotten themselves in trouble this week at school, so they're having tons of fun vacuuming, shampooing the carpets and any other dirty job I can find for them. It still seems like work to me though, even if I'm not the one doing it. :x

17. PowerTim

PowerTim Well-Known Member

And yet....

The People's court is a major television trainwreck. And yet...strangely....I....I... can't stop watching it. :oops:

18. I didn't even know that show was still on. Trainwreck shows are fun though.

19. Cleopatra

It's a 3 ring circus. Not at all like it used to be, and Divorce Court... sometimes I think I'm watching Mad TV. Funny stuff!

20. harleygirl

Work is finally done. :cheers: