A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Wide open all day today. Two kids at two different dance studio's from 9-5 today. Went straight to game. Had to leave the game at half time. We were pushed for time getting there so we had to leave one car at White Oak. Oldest daughter can't drive after 9:00 so we left in time to make it.

Still had great time. Everyone is bushed. Can someone cut my grass? :cry:

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Battery life on wireless keyboards seems very short.

Sherry

3. If you want something to do this evening, check out Celebrate Worship at FBC of Garner at 5:30. I think it's going to be great! They have some very talented musicians and singers, and it's all for the Lord!

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

When it dies, shoot us an email to let us know that you can't type anymore. :lol:

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I hate it when the kids go back to their Mom's.

Sunday night suck.

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:grouphug:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

awwww. :grouphug:

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I am appalled that there have been NO Mule Day's threads yet! Come on people... y'all are falling short here. :lol:

Oh and... ONLY 95 SHOPPING DAYS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! :mrgreen:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had someone new to the area ask me why the kids were out of school on Friday. :lol: I was just about embarrassed to say. :mrgreen:

10. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm kind of shocked myself. People already started camping out this past weekend.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I am LIVID!! The sister that I've been having issues with has put me down as a reference for financial crap and now I have folks calling my damn cell phone looking for her. If I have to drive to PA and whoop her tail, I will. :banghead:

12. When I was a teenager, I used to love to go cruisin' in Benson with my friends during Mule Days. We thought driving to Benson was big deal. I remember before we could drive, my dad took us and drove my grandma's old stationwagon. We were sitting on the tailgate flirting with guys. I'm sure my dad was just thrilled to be sitting in traffic. He's was a good dad. Still is!

13. seabee

seabee Guest

need a ride????

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks for the offer, but once DH finds out, whew baby, it's gonna get ugly! :evil: I just called my Mom and told her she better get her straight or I'm going to be on my way. She lives up there and knows her cell phone, I don't and don't want to. Hate to put her in the middle, but that girl knows better than to mess with me.

15. seabee

seabee Guest

I haven't met you and I'm scared of you... :jester::jester:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Guts = :ack::ack::ack:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

NOT those guts.

mine :oops:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

you need me to make a house call... Dr in the house... Dr. feel good at your service...:jester::jester::jester:

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I'm baaaack! Didja miss me? :mrgreen: