Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

I'm looking for...a job :cry:

2. seabee

seabee Guest

can you operate a shovel efficiently???

CDL license???

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I heard the DOT is low on shovels. Highway workers will have to lean on each other until they get more.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Pharmaceutical background?

I have just been contacted about a number of Quality Control positions in the Greenville area.

5. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Looking for a BIKE (Car) Rack

any kind will work....
    but mostly looking for one of the "strapy" one that clamp on the trunk lid & rest on the bumper. I want to be able to take bikes to Lake Benson & the beach one day...
    PM me!!!

If it needs WORK DH can FIX it! ;)

6. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

Left or right handed? :lol:

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Keep a positive attitude...things will hopefully be improving soon. My hubby has been looking for about a year and nothing...no nibbles...no nothing until this past week. He had 2 email replies for more info on jobs he applied to a while ago and has had one interview through an ex-coworker at her new co. We are trying to keep hope alive!! I hope you find something soon!!:):grouphug:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need an old fashioned "strawberry" jar. The big ones that people put "hens & chicks" in. I've looked at Lowe's, Home Depot, Carolina Pottery and have had no luck. It's a planter for those that don't know, DH didn't know what the heck I was talking about. :lol:

9. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

You might call Ace Hardware in Clayton (by McDonald's) or Lee's Produce in downtown Clayton, KMart, or Wal-Mart. The only other place I can think of might be DeWayne's in Selma, down from the pottery. If I see one, I'll let ya know!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks! I tried Walmart too, and didn't catch DeWayne's before they closed tonight. Didn't think about Lee's...................I don't think I've seen any pots in there though. I'll check them and Family Home and Garden tomorrow. 8)

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Hmm, I have two of these. I might be willing to consolidate them and let ya have one of 'em.....lol

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I have a couple I'm not using, PM me.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

KDS & Jen................thanks, will PM both of you! I have a BUNCH of them, LOL.

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks. Our "hood" is having a yard sale this weekend and if it does not sell we will donate it to a young lady who is having a sale for a worthy cause. Hope we sell it though....car insurance just changed for the teen and she needs some cash.

Sherry

15. Sherry A.

I would think DeWayne's would have them. We used to have a couple so let me look around and see if they are stored in all this junk. Hopefully we will find them by Saturday since we are cleaning out and we will put aside for you.

This is what you are looking for...right (see below)?

[​IMG]

Sherry

16. Sherry A.

Oops....I did not read the whole Thread before replying to the strawberry containers. Glad several people have some for ya'.

Sherry

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's exactly it, thank you!

18. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I've got one as well and that I do not need anymore,it has a pretty cobalt blue glaze on it.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, dern! How much do you want for it? I'm going to have them running out my ears! :lol:

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I'm gonna get it next week. I am all moved and settled in, aaaaahhhhh. :cool: