A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

hey there... yep... sorta... hope you are well... did you miss Wulf and I??? :jester::jester:

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yeah, like a toothache. j/k...sorta :jester:

It's good to be home.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

:grouphug::grouphug:

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I have a sister like that. I just tell them that I will report them to the BBB, 5 on your side, and the phone company if they don't stop harassing me. Usually works. I don't think any of that would work, but who cares! It stops the calls. If they know you have no knowledge of her whereabouts, they will leave you alone. It is a pain, though!! I haven't seen my sister in 2 years.:x

5. Got a test today. Wish me luck!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I did. :grouphug:
    psst.. You have new neighbors to the right of you if you didn't know. :lol:

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Why do I have a headache today? Grrrrrrrr

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Pressure in the air?

:grouphug:

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I seen that! They keep getting earlier and earlier. :lol: Just can't get enough. I'm trying to figure out how I can watch the 2 hour season premiere of Grey's AND be at the campsite.

Me thinks me be getting a small TV for the trailer. 8)

10. seabee

seabee Guest

got it...

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

'Bout time! :lol:

Sherry

12. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

:iagree: What she said.....
    welcome back.

13. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Similar thing happened to me a few years ago with a close friend. She has terrible credit and had done something at a Cash Advance place and not paid them back, and they kept calling ME for a few days because I was down as a reference. Ugh!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't think that fella will be calling ME back again, that is for sure. :twisted:

I haven't seen her in years either. Trying to minimize the "drama" in my life. Got enough of my own to deal with without taking on anyone elses. :cheers:

Anyway......................enough of my Jerry Springer moment.:jester:

15. Have you ever bought the perfect pair of pants somewhere so you decide to get another pair, and they are gone!? I mean gone - every size! Even the brand is gone! Can't even find them online! Frustrating!

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

yep - I finally found a style of jeans by Madison at Belks that fit really good and now they no longer have them! :banghead:

17. I found some Capris at Kohl's at the beginning of the summer. I bought them in the junior department (Don't laugh -I'm short - so it's either petites or juniors for me). Well, I went back to get some and it was like they vanished into thin air. The brand name is "Rewind." I looked it up online and found some stuff, but not that particular pair of pants. I've worn them all summer and I just know they may not make it through next summer!

18. seabee

seabee Guest

especially if you pass gas like M-chelle....:jester::jester:

19. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

I had the same problem with a pair of capris from Kohl's! (They weren't from the juniors though :lol:)

20. Oh, I can pass gass with the best of them. I eat beans for breakfast so I'm always fueled up and ready to go.