A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey... good job... :lol::lol::lol:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I wish I could figure out a way to sit at home on my arse all day and still draw a check. Seems like more and more people are doing this everyday while I continue to slave for the man. Sucks.

Just to clarify . . . I'm not wishing I would get laid off. I'm just wishing I could fake some rare disease and sit home all day and get a check for it.

I'm just in a bad mood today. Tired of people riding the system.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

ahhh,,, :grouphug::grouphug: I don't ride the system making money but I do ride the roadway making money... :cheers::cheers:

Be Happy happy happy.... smile smile smile show me those pearly whites...

or if it'll make you better tell me to ahhh you know _-off... I will take one for the team... :grouphug::grouphug:

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

oh yes me too! and i get to see them come in everyday only to complain when they have to fill out 1 paper and sign their name! ***!!!! and the best part is when i see them coming in with a coach purse and chanel sunglasses, then leaving in a new tahoe!

5. michelle

See that's exactly what I'm talking about. HOW do they get away with it? I want to know the secret!

Seabee - - - I love you too much to tell you to ____ off! Thanks for the kind words. Here's my pearlies . . . :mrgreen:

:grouphug:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hey on a side note... is it like 60 days for the return of Frosty... :jester::jester:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

You do not want to know the secret. You aren't cut from that cloth. Come on now....stop all that whining and remember how good you got it. :grouphug:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Why is it not a single one of the 5 folks I have tried to call this morning are answering the phone???? Come on people, I need answers!! :banghead:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey thats one of those open handed get a grip slap.... :jester::jester:

:cheers::cheers: 8)8)

10. michelle

You're right sweetie peetie. I'm just having a bad day (week). I do have it good and I am very blessed.

11. michelle

Honey, I start getting ready for Christmas before Halloween! I love Christmas!

I gotta go find Frosty cause I'm not sure which computer he's on.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

gutter brain.... see I'm wearing off on you... may not be good...:jester::jester:

13. KellBell

sometimes the negative force is so strong, it's easy to get sucked into the vortex....

stop, drop and roll girl! LOL.... remember LIFE IS GOOD.

love ya chicky!

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray:I'm so happy... she annoys me when she walks but, I do like her. She gives all the strippers of the world HOPE. :mrgreen:

Guess they got her contract all ironed out. Or MAYBE she was having a spiff with Colleen and she said: "that ***** or me?" Guess they chose Nikki. :lol:

I'm going to reach deep down into my psychic inner core and venture to say... Nikki and Victor are going to make another run at it. 8)

15. seabee

seabee Guest

:jester::jester: Funny... Stop,drop, and roll... I guess your good at that being a State Fan.... :grouphug:

16. KellBell

:lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She gives strippers hope, LOL!! Oh, yeah, she and Victor will be back together...............for the 5000 time. What I wanna know is, how long is going to take for stupid Ashley to figure out she's not pregant anymore. Duh!!! That story line is driving me nuts!!!

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Hows that pole working out???? :jester::jester:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang boy, you do have a memory:lol:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Quite well, thank you!! :lol: