I'm not hungry anymore.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Sep 23, 2009.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:ack:

that's why I rarely eat fast food. That's insane the fat in that stuff!! And it's all the artery tightening, heart attack starting, face breaking out, bloated feeling, sodium packed fat too.

:ack::ack:

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I get my free chick fila deal once a month, that about all the fast food I can handle. :ack::ack:

4. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Go Veggie.

5. I don't think the food looks gross. It does have a lot of fat in it! Fat is what makes things taste sooooo good, unfortunately. I'd love to have a big, greasy, bacon cheeseburger and cheese fries with ranch dressing right now. Mmmm

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:ack::ack::ack::ack:

GO MEAT!!!! :hurray:

8. I just drank a V8 - that's my veggie quota for the day

9. nevilock

Yep. Nothing funnier than a fat guy who is losing weight.

Oh, i guess except a 35 year old* who still thinks "LOL,UFAT!" is comedy.

*did i get it right this time, kiddo? Any halves or quarters you'd like to claim? I'd hate to catch another "I'M 35 YEARS OLD!" tantrum. Those are really scary. =(

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Dude....... I mean dweeb ... You really are a *****.

11. seabee

seabee Guest

you are so hot for him it gleans thru your posts... you can't hide it... :lol::lol:

12. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Fast Food place,used to work at McD's and at Taco Bell about 20 years ago, it was bad then and from what I hear it's gotten even worse.

13. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

If you are truly losing weight then props......but being a veggie isn't the best way to do it. My laughter was sparked by the thought of those who hate meat and will go out of their way to advertise it....like anyone cares.

Anything else inferred is the result of your own insecurity. How much have you lost?

14. nevilock

I'm down 20lbs in the past month and a half. The only reason i posted it in this thread was because it was already a thread about disgusting pictures of fast food meat, seems pretty germane. I'm partially a vegetarian for moral/dietary reasons but also "my girlfriend's a vegetarian which... pretty much makes me a vegetarian."

15. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

The Germans aint got nothing to do with it.*

* I couldn't resist even though I played it last week.

16. More power to the vegetarians, but I know some overweight vegetarians! Cheese!!! Sweets!!! Bread!!! Carbs!!! Fat, fat, fat! You'd be better off eating grilled chicken!

17. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Chick Fil-A is better as far as fat intake than most other fast food. They use a different kind of oil (Canola, maybe?).

18. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Good job! Trust me, if I could survive on veggies, I would. I hate most of them, though.

19. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I treat myself to a Cook Out Burger every now and then. Matter of fact, had one today...Cheddar Style. Cheddar cheese, bacon and grilled onions. Absolutely scrumptious. Of course, I routinely watch my calorie count, walk about 3 miles a day, bicycle about 3 miles a day and drink mostly water so I can give in every once in a while. Also, I rarely order french fries, onion rings or other similar sides from fast food joints.

20. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Congrats! I'm down 8lbs.

I must say that I'm a meatatarian, but I can't stand ground turkey....yuk. I prefer 93, 94, or 96% lean ground beef.