A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

tomorrow is my true b-day, nope 32 :)

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

she's a young hottie. 8)

3. sassymom

thankies!!

you know we still havent done lunch yet, maybe 1 day next week!

4. KellBell

we will!! I haven't forgotten we are doing lunch. Maybe Scaredbee will join us too.....8)

5. sassymom

na, he's to chicken to do something like that even with a double dog dare hanging over him

6. KellBell

tripled....

7. seabee

seabee Guest

for B-day hottie I may have to show up for my Monroe version song to her.. LOL

8. seabee

seabee Guest

I will stay up till Mid-night just to be the first to get it going... :cheers::cheers:

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

yep that would be me. :mrgreen:

10. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers:

11. sassymom

:grouphug::cheers:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

watch me.... 8)8)

13. sassymom

can't will be gone remember, but I will check first thing when I get home to be sure!

14. seabee

seabee Guest

Be safe... and a little bad...:twisted: make us proud...

15. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Had the most terrible week........... Friday morning I got a call from the school my little one had a fever. The teacher tells me he's the 6th one to go home in his class that week with a fever. Why they didn't think to send a note to parents letting them know there was a bug floating around the class beats the heck out of me. I take him to the doctor and he had the H1N1 !!!! Luckily we caught it early. The doctor faxed the prescription to WalMart pharmacy,. After waiting an hour they were out of the kid dose. I had to go to CVS and get them to make a compound of the Tami-flu....

OMG! It was TERRIBLE!! It beat him down!!

Today he returned to school. I never thought he'd be so happy to go to school. It was terrible to see him in that condition. I'm just glad its gone and nobody else in the house got it.

OK rant over...

16. seabee

seabee Guest

Ahhh poor little pits... hope it improves for ya here on out and it stays away... good luck girl...:grouphug::grouphug:

17. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

I second that. I'm glad little one is on the mend.

My next door neighbors have it right now, and our kids played together the day before their daughter found out she had it. So far, so good, and none of us have caught it.

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

so glad he's feeling better TP. :grouphug:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

good luck there also...

20. sassymom

yep that nasty little bug is going around, hope all the babies are doing better and the others one don't catch it! H1N1 sucks