A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

seemed like most of Raleighs finest was hanging there... :cheers:

2. I'm such a kid. My daddy's coming to visit tonight, and he asked me on the phone if I need some money. "Well, you don't have to bring me any money, but if you want to I do need some stuff."

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ha Ha! That's cute.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Maybe he really had one of these outside his window

[​IMG]

5. Cleopatra

^I need one of those.

6. seabee

seabee Guest

Ha ha your cute too...:cheers::cheers:

7. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Nice. oldschool avatar. =P

8. Cleopatra

9. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

scheduling my work times is becoming a nightmare. I seem to hit peak efficiency after 5PM.

Yesterday i got to work at 10AM ground through a couple of bugs, and then come 6PM i hit a grove and knocked out 10 bugs in 2 hours. Freaking annoying. I guess i could get to work at like... 3PM and work until 11, and just have all my free time in the morning? But that would kinda suck a lot.

10. I love Nellie! She was my favorite on that show.

11. Cleopatra

Miss Beadle? Miss Applewood? Miss Wilder (Laura's future husband, Almonzo's sister)? Then Laura taught at the schoolhouse.

Love some Little House!!

12. Cleopatra

I've always loved Laura, but am feeling snarky like Nellie nowadays. :lol:

13. Cleopatra

Ah, the pretty one... Miss Beadle :) [​IMG]

14. Cleopatra

15. Awww man, hubby's gone to sleep. He has to get up at 6:30 am. I guess I'd be asleep too.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ah recycling are we:hurray::hurray::hurray:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang it bites i am the only one up on the board this time of the morning, really sucks for me but got a cake in the oven and sausage,jap, cayenne, cheese dip cooking. i get home at around 7:30 tonite from work and the bachelor party i have been asking Dh when he was gonna throw for DS for the last 3 weeks, he informs me he is doing tomorrow evening:evil: Granted that would normally be ok notice but i have to be in VA all day tomorrow so tonite i had to go to ABC store, grocery store, make a titty cake, make all the appetizers, make the Purple Passion (VA style with grain), etc so yes, i am still up working on it all. Gonna be an interesting drive to VA in the am

18. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Don't be so hard on youself. Things will get better.

19. seabee

seabee Guest

Sorry??? hell it was you and Cleo together posting there,, what could be finer than that... cmon pay attention to detail.... :jester::jester:

20. Cleopatra

Yeah, for a little bit. But then I was tired and went to bed, lightweight - I know.