Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Crysta

Crysta Guest

We're looking for a refrigerator for our garage, as well as some shelving units and over the door shelving.

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Ooooops -completely forgot about this post,sorry!!! If you still want it please let me know,thanks. I could just let you have it.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hey, still need a couple more despite the ones I got from KDS. Will you at least take some homemade apple butter?

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Yum...I didn't find a strawberry pot...but how much do you want for the homemade apple butter??:)

5. AnnetteL

got any plum butter ;),never had any apple butter but will take that too :)

6. AnnetteL

oh-just remembered-you (or anyone else for that matter)wouldn't happen to have a printer laying around?
    I got one but it decided it does not want to print from my laptop anymore even though it prints stuff from my husbands laptop :?

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You just don't know. I'll be even happier when my cha-ching clears. :lol:

8. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Glad things are settling down from the move!! :)

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Welcome home :)

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It's good to be back, but taking a while to catch up. Forgive me for dragging up old threads or serial posting. :)

11. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

AnnetteL- Are you running windows? Xp or Vista? I have a printer, no software, but can be downloaded online.

I am looking for exercise equipment- Electric Treadmill for sure, and about anything EXCEPT free weights or an elliptical. Me and hubby need to get in shape, ok mostly me, lol

12. seabee

seabee Guest

thats ok it fits your avatar... :jester:

13. Local Lady

Local Lady Well-Known Member

If you still have the patio set, is the table glass top or what? And what would you take for it? You can PM me. Thanks!

14. Local Lady

Oh I love that place! Have been looking for just the perfect coffee table for over a year to go with the new couch set I bought. Found it there. Normally priced at $35.00 but was on sale for 75% off. Got it for less than $10.00
    Watch out if you're allergic to kitty cats though. The place is full of them.

15. Local Lady

Looking for a couch

I have a friend who lost her job this past summer. Her couch is so beat up, she keeps a blanket over it so she really needs a better one if anybody has one they'd like to get rid of (very cheap or free).

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Come look for bargains at our church yard sale next Saturday, 3378 Cleveland Rd., starting at 7:00.

17. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Looking for cheap good car.... something around 8-9K.

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hell, at that price I'll sell you my 01 Maxima for 8K. I'd like to upgrade to a ChevyTahoe, Nissan Murano or Mustang (convertable)

19. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I have an '05 mustang convertible I had been trying to sell...got tired of the CL crowd so I took it off. If you want, I can pm the details?

20. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

send me more info... this is for a college grad gift... so keep that in mind. I also want a good deal. :)