A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

LOL friends and i were talking about that very thing yesterday! when we clean real good the kids always ask who is coming over to visit?! teehee!

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

if a police report doesn't show who is at fault in an auto accident the how is the person's insurance going to pay for the damages? and what if more damages were found later?

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

sounds like they will each be paying for their own damages? unless there was a ticket involved. :neutral:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bring it by the house and let DH blow it out with the compressor, did it to his when he dropped in water and worked great.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I hate being 'on hold'..........:banghead:

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The important thing is to do it before any corrosion takes place.

7. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Seabee's new favorite shirt?

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I am sure he would like to give them a spin! Probably even play the flipside.

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

8 out of 10 times, the report doesn't state fault. The insurance companies determine fault.

10. Tangerine

I just got a copy of the report and it only has what the other driver said. Doesn't have anything in it that we said. and it reads like we left the scene, has the wrong speed limit and doesn't even state the owner of the company truck that was involved.

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You can contact the officer who wrote the report and ask him to amend it if it's incomplete, but typically the insurance companies do interviews with both parties and then make a determination of fault...

12. Tangerine

we've called the police station but no one has returned our call. i was waiting for the report before calling the insurance company but guess i should go ahead and call them?

13. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I have so much to do today but I am putting it off. Working from home is a 2 edged sword. All I wanna do is play with my puppy and watch TV. Oh, and a nap would be nice too. Lazy butt today.

14. seabee

seabee Guest

What are the songs???? :jester:

15. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i am a pro on accidents..lol

if anyone received a ticket...that person is usually at fault..that info is found on the bottom of the police report.
    If two or three days have passed since the accident..GO TO THE police, or state troopers and get the report yourself. Talk to both insurance companies immediately - even without report. Once you get the report FAX it to both insurance companies. If you have collision, begin getting car fixed. You insurance company will go after the other one's for the money to fix it and your deductable. If there were injuries be sure to use your med pay insurance for any bills if you have to. They will also play copays and such.
    haggle with the at fault company - provided it is the other guys insurance. Never take the first offer.

pm me...

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

you don't get much singing for a 45..................
    centermeters..not worth it
    inches - in your dreams

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  17. seabee

seabee Guest

:jester::jester: No your dreams... :lol::lol::lol:

18. Finally getting my hair done tonight after two months. It's about time!!! Ha! When I first wrote that I was typing so fast I left out the "my hair" part. That would be some news!!:lol:

19. Tangerine

The guy that hit us gave insurance information that expired in 2004. Do I contact the guy or a laywer?

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Good grief! :boxing::boxing:

Call the police officer - AGAIN!

? if his insurance expired in 04, why wasn't he arrested? :?