A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

If the other driver had no insurance and it turns out that he is at fault, it will be filed on your insurance as an uninsured motorist claim. You should contact your insurance company as soon as possible.

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I did go ahead and call my insurance company but I just find it hard to believe that there is no insurance on that truck since it is a company truck. We are working on getting the name of the company off the truck and calling them. I think the guy was trying to save his butt with the company. We had to call the cops because he wouldn't give us any personal information, not even his name.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So this is really minor in the grand scheme of things, but a little puzzling this morning. We have an umbrella (deck type) set up over our grill. When we went out last night, the umbrella was closed as it is 99% of the time (it fastens with velcro). Get up this morning and it's up. None of us did it. Can't imagine why someone would come onto our property and just put up the umbrella. Highly doubt it was the neighbors. DH and I are going :confused:. Don't think the wind did it, cause you have to push a button to lock it in the up position. Totally weird.

On another note, WTH is wrong with folks who STILL can't use a signal light? I done told ya'll about 5000 times it gets on my nerves when you don't signal, especially on Main St. Clayton! :jester:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I love Pandora.com!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: Figuring it was some sort of prank..............although one that makes no sense! 8)

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i looooovvvveee this weather!

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

yeah... I'ma open the winders :hurray:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

ME 2!!!

Already warned everyone - we are NOT running the AC! :boxing:

On another note, if DH gave me his cold :boxing:

9. JenniferK

Disney trip is now paid in full! Wooohooo!

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

That's awesome!! We've saved up all our money for our trip too, it's a great feeling isn't it? We're leaving Xmas day, kids don't know we're going, it's going to be a surprise! Can't wait, hubby and I are soooo excited!:hurray:

11. JenniferK

Yes it's wonderful! I've been paying on it since February! Now I'm just trying to figure out how much money to take with us, lol.

12. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I've got a friend down there right now. He called me yesterday and said everything was on the cheap due to the economy.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Every dime you have plus a couple arms and legs! :lol:

14. JenniferK

Honestly, I do not intend to spend a lot of money there.

The hotel is paid for, we have the dining plan, so aside from breakfast, our meals are paid for. We'll be there on DD#1's birthday, so because her admission is already paid for, she'll get a gift card with the value of admission on it to spend in the park on the day of her birthday.

We have to pay for gas to and from, a hotel room the night before, and incidentals.

I was thinking about $500-$800....

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am eating the best, sweetest, juiciest (seedless) watermelon....yum. I bought it at Lowes Foods yesterday.....gosh its good.

16. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

sounds right, be sure to take a few cases of water and a cooler, you can use the ice machines to keep it cool! but you can take water and snacks on the parks helps with the cost alot!!

17. CrazyFabulous

i did not know you could do this. that is awesome!!! and gives me an idea! ;)

18. sassymom

if you get the disney card you can do 6 months interest free and earn points to take with you!

19. CrazyFabulous

that is totally cool!

how's the running going these days?

20. sassymom

pretty non-existing right now, I have a lot going on with getting the AJ5k but up and running for next year, family and other things that I seem to volunteer my arse for. I have no time LOL

How about you