People Who Need to Just Go Away

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Oct 2, 2009.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

dang your hubby must have it pretty rough sometimes... :jester::jester:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nah, I'm sweet as pie to him all the time........................................

NOT!! :jester:

3. What would be the point? There are always those people who aren't Christians that don't see what so wrong about being intolerant of Christians. I think people have forgotten what intolerance means - or better yet, what tolerance means.

Ok - I'm done - the damage has been done to this thread!

I leave in peace. :lol:

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

A chalk outline with a few copies of the Watchtower thrown around should work :mrgreen:

5. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

6. Oh, my mistake - duh! I don't guess Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians. (or are they? was this discussed before? )Sorry, carry on... Nevermind me today. It's been a rough one. I can't even think straight. :oops::ack::x:confused::banghead:

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I learned something the other day. I learned the Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate Halloween. I guess they don't like strangers going up to their door and annoying them. :mrgreen:

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. :jester: smart observation! They really ought to rethink that. What better way to get people to open their doors! They could dress up and hand out material wherever they go.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Yep! And I agree!

11. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

I was merely pointing out that I saw in the paper that their church was being built. I come from a melting pot of a family so really, I don't care what religion a person is (that is until someone comes knocking at my door).

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

people who need to go away....

Jehovah's Witnesses ,
    people who think they are better then everyone else,
    Paris hilton and friends
    People who think they are talented or clever and are not..
    Sharpton
    Jesse Jackson
    Gov Bev
    The CEO and all cohorts of,.. BLue Cross/Blue Shield
    JAck "the pompous butthead" Walker
    Biden
    Obama and the stupid plan...(unless he can fix it and make it a smart plan)
    Castro
    illegals - oo oo this should be closer to the top
    a woman in wilmington who shall remain nameless....
    and my personal loser, my ex.

i could go on and on ....

13. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

lol ..you are like 12 ...no? relax just kidding...
    no they do not celebrate ANYTHING< no christmas, birthdays, and holidays,none of it.
    their mission is to go door to door to spread the word of God. THey are christians but just take evedrything real serious...they kinda take the fun out of life. I grew p with a friend who was a JW...She had to leave the class and go to the library whenever we had a party or birthday. no balloons, no cake, no tree, no decorations, no presents...yuck...she was a nice person though...
    But the JW I met later i life changed my opinion. She was a divorced mom of 40 and was sleeping with her 19 year old male coworker. bimbo!-
    i am sure they are not all like that..lol

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I had no idea she was a Jehovah.

15. From the Sea to NC

From the Sea to NC Well-Known Member

You can include me on this list, but I am not going ANYWHERE!!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! :mrgreen:

16. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

my care cup is empty. would you care to go get me a refill?

17. 8) you be cool

18. We know you are, you don't have to remind us

19. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

20. From the Sea to NC

From the Sea to NC Well-Known Member

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity::nopity: