So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. LOL - You could have at least asked me to dance. :jester:

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm editing this post because it was pointed out to me by someone very special that it could have come across the wrong way. While I consider myself goofing off, others may take it as flirting. I think everyone on 4042 knows better but I'm just making sure. Even though this all followed the post where I made it clear I'm in a committed relationship, I need to make sure that there is no misunderstanding. I'm sorry.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  3. seabee

seabee Guest

good... :grouphug::cheers:

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Does that mean you want to hug me? I don't roll like that. Can we just bump chests or something? :jester:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

fist bump is good... lol

6. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Ok, I know I'm a little late on this..but thank you guys for the belated birthday wishes!!!

7. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I'm tired as a mofo......YAWN.

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

43% Growth in Johnston County in the last 20 years!

Welcome all but remember you came here for a reason and we don't necessarily want to change it to become like where you left!

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/6233747/

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I couldn't have said it any better. :lol:

10. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Same here. If I wanted it to be like where I came from, I'd have stayed there!

11. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Thank you, well stated!

12. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

I am a mom of 4, two biological boys, 15 and 13 and we have custody of our nephew and niece 7 and 6. My husband and I have been married 16 years, and we live in Four Oaks, and I do daycare on a part time basis. I am a full time student hoping to get a better job when the economy changes.

Betty Crocker Mom stands for: A good friend of mine made the comment a few years ago that I am always prepared and cook everything by scratch instead of buying cupcakes or cookies from the store. Since then the football team at South Johnston has made it stick and I am known as the "Betty Crocker Mom". (Little did my friend know that I make stuff because it is cheaper :lol:)

Have a Blessed day.
    Jenn

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. I'm from Four Oaks. Lived there all my life until this past weekend. Haven't missed it yet.

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Welcome -

If you want me to be nice you will have to send some of those cookies my way. :lol:

15. This is so random. :lol::lol::lol:

16. Its me

I am a 33 yr old married father of 3. Hopefully my name speaks for itself.

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Good morning and welcome

18. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Been away from this site forever (7 months)! Just popping in to say hello again!!

19. nsanemom22

Hello again and welcome back

20. nsanemom22

Welcome Mary