A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

2. seabee

seabee Guest

never would've guessed that... DF

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Gosh, u r so smart

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Does anybody else besides me find yard sale "early birds" really annoying?

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you. :jester::jester::jester:

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Not if they have money in hand and are ready to buy. Yes if they get to a good one before me and wipe them out.

7. :hurray::hurray::hurray:

8. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

finally, after hitting every mall in Raleigh and Cary this last week, i found my dress for the wedding at Southpoint:hurray::hurray::hurray:

10. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers:

11. seabee

seabee Guest

Damn I feel like I got slam run over last night and backed up on and then run right over again... I was beat up when I got up today... somebody be driving a bus over me... :jester::jester::jester:

12. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Sorry about that seabee... I just got the licence, and i'm trying it out. I'll try not to practice in your house anymore. =\ No promises though.

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Who's having a wedding at Southpoint?

14. seabee

seabee Guest

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao, no one i know of, i found the dress at Streets of Southpoint mall in Durham for my #3 and last son's wedding next Sat that is actually happening at Benson Lake and reception in my backyard - major occasion in my life:lol:

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I need new avs... I lost a folder full when my last computer died. I'm still in shock/mourning.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm really hoping next week is a better week! The week from hell culminated with DH busting the back window out of the truck Friday night by accident loading wood. Which we forgot to pull into the garage last night. Thank God it didn't rain! So that will hopefully be fixed tomorrow, curtesy of State Farm.

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I was gonna post something about duct tape for mouths... then I realized that my children play like puppies... cute when you think about it.

Which makes no sense to the reader but it makes sense to me and that is all that matters.

... sorry this isn't a random thought. Not the vague thread. But hey, what ever it takes.

Hey...it's Sunday. I'm checking the quality of 3 year old apple brandy. That should answer all your questions. :mrgreen::p

To add to it .. wii games have taken over NFL and I have nothing better to do.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

As it should be. Pretty awesome and congrats. I love Southpoint!!!!

Sherry