Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Tree Stand ~ $75 or under

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

PM'd ya. :lol:

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Wouldn't worry about counterfeit.......you could pick that up buying a purse from a vendor in NYC. Last thing on my mind when people pay cash.

You MUST not let anyone come to your place to look at or buy any items unless someone else is with you. If you don't have anyone available just call me and I'll drive over your way. People get freaky with "girls" like us. :lol: Tween the two of us we could staple the person to the wall until the police arrive. :mrgreen:

Be Careful!
    Sherry

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  4. Sherry A.

You do know they soak it in tea, don't cha? They do that but I'm just teasing you because I just don't get worried about fake money. Now I do get worried about someone taking advantage of me. :lol:

You be careful over there.

Sherry

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

KD...I got your back! lol I am right around the corner....just call me!

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

T-Mobile cell phone with my faves program.

7. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Adult tinkerbell costume.

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Beach-themed items for a wedding and wedding items in general.

9. HomeGirl

HomeGirl Well-Known Member

Looking for a meteor proof ark!!! (From the Ark & Shelter Thread)!:lol::lol::lol:

10. Sherry A.

Beach themed items are found in the Oriental Trading catalog. Cheap and fast on delivery. Try Michaels for wedding items (at White Oak).

Sherry

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anybody have an old Verizon phone they don't need anymore?

My little sister (16) has cracked hers and has begged her big sister to get another one. It can be prepaid or a contract phone as long as there's not a current contract on it.

Cheap or free preferred...

12. Sherry A.

Can it not be any phone and then she could get a Verizon contract if she wants? Each of our cell phones are manufactured by different companies.

We have a few cell phones that we have not taken to a shelter yet that she is perfectly welcome to have. The service was turned off a while back.

Sherry

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I don't know Sherry....

She uses pre-paid Verizon. I don't know if you can mix and match like that?

Anyone?

14. Sherry A.

We have a stand up, full size, freezer for sell. Came home a while back and saw the freezer in my garage.....I actually thought I had pulled into another family's garage. I looked around and sure enough it was my home. Got out of the car and looked inside the freezer only to find out it was stocked with all kinds of food.

My mother, with Alzheimer's, said yes to a salesperson on the the telephone and bingo they delivered it. We only have two people who eat solid food in our house. I could not convince the company to take it back since it had all that food.

I'm selling it minus the food. :lol::lol:

Sherry

15. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

how much $$$ ms sherry

16. Sherry A.

I dunno.......maybe $200.00. Guess I should have thought about the price before putting it out here.....too early in the morning, that's my excuse.

Sherry

17. Sherry A.

Let me check to see if ours is on their list. You are certainly welcome to have one for your sis.

Sherry

http://wirelesssupport.verizon.com/faqs/Wireless+Service/faq_inpulse_service.html?t=5#item34

# What phones can I use with the Verizon Wireless Prepaid service?

A dual-mode or tri-mode CDMA GPS-compatible handset is required for Verizon Wireless Prepaid service. Most CDMA cellular phones are compatible with our network. To determine if particular phone is compatible with our network, you can view the current list of wireless phones that are available on our Phones page, or you may contact us online by visiting Contact Us.

#
    Where can I find an owner's manual for my phone?
    Visit our website's Phone Guides page to view and download your phone's owner's guide.

#
    Where can I purchase accessories for my phone?
    Accessories can be purchased on our website in the Accessory Mart online or at any Verizon Wireless Communication Store

#
    Where can I get my phone repaired?
    If your equipment is in need of repair, please visit your local Verizon Wireless Communications Store or contact the manufacturer of your phone for information on getting your phone repaired.

#
    Can I use a phone that was previously used on a monthly billing plan on the Prepaid service?
    You can activate a phone that was previously used on a monthly billing plan on our Prepaid service provided it is a dual-mode or tri-mode CDMA GPS-compatible handset that is compatible with our network. However, some of the features and services of your phone may not be available on the Prepaid service.

If you are not sure if your wireless phone is compatible, please call our Verizon Wireless Sales Department at (800) 2-JOIN-IN (256-4646), or visit one of our Verizon Wireless stores.

If your handset is not compatible with our network, you will need to purchase new equipment to activate Prepaid service.

18. Sherry A.

Jen,

I am pretty sure ours are on the list but let me call the Verizon number listed later today just to confirm. I believe we still have the manuals and boxes but the phones are a little scratched. Will get back to ya'.

Sherry

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Are you sure you own the freezer? Could it be that they are a food service and are providing you the freezer to store their product that they expect to deliver to you on a monthly basis? Probably not the issue, but you should verify.

20. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

looking for long white gloves

Where can I find white elbow length gloves for a Halloween costume? I don't want to pay a lot?