A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You have to be realted to my DH also. :?

God forbid I'm sick and dying for almost a week. That didn't last long

2. harleygirl

maybe that's why I'm still sick :lol: Not enough rest? :boxing:

3. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

Speaking of excuses...

... here's the most popular excuse I get from both men and women drivers whenever I pull them over for a traffic violation:

ME: "Sir/Ma'am, what did you have on your mind when you _________?"

DRIVER: "Well, sir, I JUST GOT MARRIED, and .......... "

As Jerry Clower would say, "If I'm lying, I'm dying!"

4. harleygirl

I should give you my plate # , just in case.:lol:

5. harleygirl

DUDE! Zicam (up the nose and the pills that disolve on your tongue), Nyquil, Nasty Tasting Cough Syrup, Jack Daniels shots, Vitamin C, Zinc, Airborne Tablets, I've tried everything. The boys are all fine, I still have a nasty cough (should have stopped smoking while I was sick), I didn't get enough rest (everyone needs me to do EVERYTHING - 24/7) and still congested. WhatEVA!

No wander I was loopy for a week. :?

6. harleygirl

SHeit, I forgot about Vicks, been there done that also! Runs poor DH out of the bedroom. :?

You are such a nice neighbor to offer. :lol: Maybe next time.

7. harleygirl

:lol:
    Yes I know! REOW! Poor baby's sleeping on the couch now :? He still thinks I'm contagious :lol:

8. What could have been a great night ended up a nightmare. Someone stole $170 from my purse tonight at the restaurant. Normally I don't carry that much cash with me. It was to pay for my daughter's preschool tuition. My dad pays her tuition, and he had just given me the cash today. I felt so bad having to call my dad and tell him. :cry:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

:x:x:x:x thats not right.. not misplaced

10. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I think its fabulous if you choose to smoke but really do you have to come into work smelling like an ashtray!?!?! blah! :ack:

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

For a week? :lol:

Come over when you have something like that and I swear I can mix something that will knock out that cough. Even my teen knows it works she just hates the taste.

See you soon and hope the cough is gone.

Sherry

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

thats just horrible! What restaurant were you at?

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I despise a theif! I say cut their hands off.

14. It was at Bonefish at North Hills. I blame myself for putting my purse on the back of my chair. I didn't put the money in my wallet. I put in a small pocket on the inside of my purse. My purse closes with a magnet so I never check to see if it's open or not. It would be easy though for someone to open it with just a magnet holding to closed. The setting was right for a thief. We were on a table that everyone has to pass to go to the restrooms. Also, it's really dark in there. It just made me sick. $170 is lot of money to lose at one time. My dad is such a saint. He told me last night after I called him that it's only money. At least someone didn't kipnap my child. In that perspective, it's not so bad.

15. harleygirl

man that sucks!!!

Here's what you need... the owner Lois is a dear friend of mine, I've gotten some super CUTE stuff at her store.

http://www.mygirlfriendsclosetnc.com/category_9/Other-Products.htm

Purse hook hangs on the table to you dont have to put it on the back of a chair.

Tell her I sent you, if you or anyone else decides to go see Lois.

16. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

I hate that, I use to smoke and never noticed but when I quit OMG is was awful!!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm happy my Grandmother might be stopping by Sat.

18. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

maybe she will.. :mrgreen:

19. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Please let 101.5 FM say my name. PLEASE SAY MY NAME !!!

20. harleygirl