A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

True dat. My day will be super duper if I get home to clean toilets and I don't have to go in search of my doo doo wand. Seems I can never find the thing when it's time to clean the crapper. It must hide from me :mrgreen:

2. seabee

seabee Guest

talk to hubby... they work good as a boot scrubber... :jester::jester:

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

EEEWWWWW! Believe me, the way his boots smell when he takes them off . . it would be a great improvement. :mrgreen:

ps/ Seabee are you following me or are we the only 2 people here today?

4. seabee

seabee Guest

I'm everywhere..:jester::jester: Quiet Friday.... 8)8) I should be tuning up the golf game right now... beautiful out here...

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

6. You missed our 7:00am tee time. I had to play with a loner I met at the driving range.

7. seabee

seabee Guest

What????? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I would never in my lifetime miss a T time such as that.... :x:x:x:x I haven't shot a 69 yet out there yet either... :twisted::twisted: :jester::jester:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Went out at lunch and would much rather be on the golf course than sitting at my desk right now.

9. seabee

seabee Guest

I'm outside around Heritage but not on it... :boxing::boxing:

10. Ok, I'm disappearing into my homework now. I've been procrastinating...:banghead:

Seabee, it's okay about the tee time... same time, same place next week ;)

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I always enjoy your visits. Glad I was home and we could spend a little time together.

See ya' soon,
    Sherry

12. CraigSPL

Where would I rather be?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Sherry A.

I really want to move to Key West. I've been looking at jobs online and condos.

Sherry

14. CraigSPL

15. Sherry A.

OMG, that is a beautiful house. Bet you and the wife had a great time. I'll probably try to catch up with you two soon and ask some questions about locations and all down that way.

Thanks,
    Sherry

16. CraigSPL

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

i liked that :hurray:

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Devorce rates are through the roof down there (I realize you are not married, but that is not a very positive sign) and unemployment sucks.

I do like me some Keylime Pie though.

P.S. The damn chickens are everywhere! 8)

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm still up and have to get up at 6:30 AM. Got a cake in the oven. Shoulda started it sooner, but my time got sucked up by other issues tonight. I'll be too tired to enjoy company tomorrow. :?

20. seabee

seabee Guest

pi ss poor timing sister... p iss poor timing...

you know better than that... at least you can watch Letterman while waiting for your cake... :twisted::twisted: