A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm just about tired of eating at 8:00 when I get home. I can't wait for the time change. :boxing:

3. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

As for DST, I've seen a quote attributed to a Native American which makes perfect sense: "Only the White man's government would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom, and have a longer blanket."

4. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Do not become a magician who performs for kids if you are not good with kids.

5. harleygirl

Todayis my day of rest :hurray:

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

There is nothing like listening to Elvis singing Peace In The Valley to get you out of a funk!

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Right on...

8. KellBell

no doubt girl!!! or any Elvis!!

9. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

:ack: ugh been swamped at work since I got back from Tenn. I am ready for another break!

10. KellBell

now now missy....it's the price we pay for being away....I bet your trip was worth it! :mrgreen:

11. sassymom

girl it was nice just me and the hubby but will never go back on a weekend this time of year, the traffic was horrible. But had some butter pecan fudge to die for.... YUMMMO

12. KellBell

:hurray:

(not sure where you were but a gal here was in Gatlinburg all weekend too, and said the traffic was hateful!!)

13. sassymom

yep that is where we went... been 3 or 4 times before always in Oct. but this was the worse.. took forever to get around anywhere. we came home the long way back thru Cherokee and the traffic was still awful! But the views were amazing I hope to post some pics on FB soon.. when I have time LOL

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Heading the the fairgrounds at lunchtime to get fair food. Going there the day before opening to eat used to be somewhat of a secret, but the last couple of years it's been pretty busy. Hopefully the rain will keep some of you fools inside.:jester:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Bring me a candy apple!

16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I am officially a married mother of 2 with no life..... aka a dork:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm trying to eat healthier these days and I got excited about the omelet I made for lunch. :lol::lol::neutral:

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

18. harleygirl

Finally closed the windows.

BURRRRR CHILLY!!! Thermostat says it's 65 in here :lol:

Told the boys we were NOT going to turn the heat on, put a blanket on the bed and put on a sweatshirt, socks and sweatpants. :twisted: Do jumping jacks, run in place, have sex, whatever, but i'm NOT turning on the heat.

Back to my law & order marathon ...:hurray:

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

LOVE IT!!! :jester::hurray: We, however, did turn on the heat last night. I hate being cold!

20. KellBell

:cheers:
    I laid that same law down this morning('cept the "go have sex" part)....not cutting the heat on, nope no way.