A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

LOL, I think that is his sister (they kinda look alike) but every time I see one of their commercials - I'm thinking - that girl needs someone to give her a makeover, or help her pick out what to wear in a commercial!

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

My head hurts. Maybe I need to go to nappy's house.

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I love cold weather and left over homemade chicken parm rocks!!!!:hurray:

5. Heading out to Wal-mart. I'm going to take my camera this time. (not that I'll use it - I'm a chicken)

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

So, I come home from being at the Dodge dealership all morning having some warrantied work done. What do I find in my mailbox upon my arrival? A RECALL!!! HELLO Dodge, I was JUST there!!! :banghead:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Hey honey!! so good to see you last night!! :hurray:

did you start the book I gave you?

8. seabee

seabee Guest

Geeez another one, go get a room. Everyone hot for Cleo, where is this line???

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
  9. seabee

seabee Guest

next time go after the mail arrives...

10. Cleopatra

No... :oops: But I did watch all of my Destination Truth episodes on my DVR.

11. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

What was the recall??

12. Cleopatra

Thrust bearing, whatever that is.

13. seabee

seabee Guest

14. Cleopatra

DCHYDIINY, I thought of you the other week when I was getting a pedicure out your way. This hefty, loud mouth, unattractive woman comes in to get a pedi and immediately starts blasting her X to the male manicurist. "Oh, I just dropped the kids off at dance. As long as he picks the kids from there I won't have to see him, blah blah blah" She continues on, I am annoyed because I haven't had a professional pedi in two years and now I get to listen to her mouth as part of my special treat to myself. I thought of you, and wondered why anyone would dump such a great gal. :lol:

Anyway - luckily, the X did pick the kids up. One of them calls and she says "Did daddy pick you up? OK, good." :confused: Wow. Parenting at it's best.... Did you daddy pick you up? No mommy, some weirdo in a white van with blacked out windows and candy picked us up, see you Sunday!

15. Cleopatra

No, I already have one. Thanks.

16. Cleopatra

She was scary. I bet you're scarier if she was po'd at you. lol

17. Cleopatra

Oh snap! lol

18. I feel your pain with the loud mouth woman. I always seem to get stuck at places where someone with a loud mouth ruins my time. There is woman where I take my girls to dance that talks on her cell phone the whole time with waaayy TMI. Last time, she was fussing at her husband for not paying a bill and then went into detail about why they have no money and why it's his fault. He was probably somewhere else in another's woman's bed rolling his eyes.

19. seabee

seabee Guest

:jester::jester:

20. Cleopatra

And I wouldn't blame him.

Next time put your phone up to your head and start telling about the loud, obnoxious woman at the dance class who treats her husband like crap and you wouldn't be surprised if he up and left. lol I'll give you my number, just to make the call legit.