Sears Outlet inside Garner Kmart?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Oct 16, 2009.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I read in the Garner paper yesterday that there is a new Sears Outlet Store inside the Kmart. Anybody been yet? Did you find any good deals? I remember when there used to be an outlet store at Tower Shopping Center in Raleigh . . boy did we ever find some awesome deals at that store!

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The last time I went in that place you had to be a rock climber to get over the boxes from row to row. It was a mess. This thread may change my mind but at that time I said never again.

3. ARodrigues

ARodrigues Well-Known Member

Yes, I stopped by last weekend. You can get to the outlet from inside KMart, but I didn't check out the deals.

4. michelle

How big was it?

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

You still talking about the store?

6. twowaz2fal

twowaz2fal Well-Known Member

Haven't been there yet, but I heard they have deals on appliances and tractors and stuff!

7. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

We wandered through. Some pretty good deals for returned/refurb and new but slightly damaged items. Tons of fridges.

8. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

I'm guessing 7x Little Caesar's......maybe bigger.

9. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Haha..............

10. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Was there today. I was quite impressed by the size of the store. There are a lot of appliances! I saw a Kenmore stove that was reg. $1000 marked down to $649. Another reg. $730 for $474.

11. michelle

Do they have stuff besides appliances?

12. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

They have some TVs, workout equipment and a tool area. The majority of the store is appliances.

13. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

In case anyone wants to know, they do offer delivery. I figured since it was an outlet they wouldn't, but I asked yesterday. The guy was busy so I couldn't get specifics, but I'm glad to know.

Since the treadmills they have there are already put together, I might be getting one if they have one at a good price! :)

14. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Who could have guessed 35 years ago that K-Mart would every buy Sears. Dang that free market.

15. clive

clive Well-Known Member

I would highly recommend checking them out if you're in the market for new appliances. I bought a GE Profile refrigerator from there last week. It had a couple of very small dings in the side that don't show when it's installed and a very small scratch through the paint at the top corner. Regular price was $3000.......I got it for $1500. I'll be going back to get other appliances very soon.

P.S. -- Thank a Veteran for the freedom you enjoy!

16. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

17. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

still a kmart? do they still have blue light deals. been years since I put foot in a kmart!

Auxie likes this.
  18. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

K mart closed a year ago. Baker Roofing is moving into the bldg.