A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

LOL don't take my joy away. I have very few things in my life that doesnt involve dh and ds and scrapbooking is it LOVE IT!

2. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL... don't mind the peanut gallery... :cheers:

3. sassymom

I usually don't

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Why did I come back to work today?.......should have stayed home again today.

5. seabee

seabee Guest

wth??? :jester::jester: see if I humble myself ever again... :twisted:

6. sassymom

LOL pls. you just trying to start stuff as usual.. now come put up my christmas decorations a few months early. I want to beat the rush LOL

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Let the leaves fall first... 8)8)8)

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Boiled peanuts.........................for breakfast. :lol:

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and then come get mine....:lol::lol::lol:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Peanut allergies. DS has been taking peanut butter crackers, trail mix, etc. to school for his snack since K. Never had an issue, Riverwood is NOT a peanut free school. Last night DS informs me some kid in his class has a peanut allergy and he isn't supposed to bring peanut stuff for snack. OK, that's fine and dandy, but we are how many weeks into the school year?????? HELLO!! If some kid in the class has a severe peanut allergy, is it too much to ask that someone send a freaking written note home??? I'm not the only parent in the class unaware that we weren't supposed to be having peanut products at snack. They can have it at lunch because he/she eats separetely, but not at snack.

So I emailed the teacher this morning for clarification and this was part of the response: "The peanut allergy info was not listed under snacks in the 5th
    grade handbook, but it was mentioned under celebrations. It states,"
    Please be mindful that there are children who have peanut allergies, so
    try to avoid items that may contain peanuts
    ."

I took that to mean don't bring peanut butter cookies for the whole class for parties (duh!), not that my own kid couldn't have a peanut butter cracker at snack.

I don't care that he can't have peanut butter, I'm fussing because it's a little late now!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

11. seabee

seabee Guest

:lol::lol::lol:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

I'm not insured.... :jester:

13. It must be nice. I never get a me day. I need a me week. I'd like to escape for one week to the beach and do nothing but read and eat chocolate. :)

14. seabee

seabee Guest

did you get your nap yet??? :jester::jester:

15. Me too, but I had to get a 25 MM socket. I did replace the motor mount in my husband's dumptruck too. I also had cut a couple of trees with my 046 that my husband forgot to do. It's been a busy day. I didn't get to the gym, but I ran 6 miles with 10 pound weights in each hand. Shewww, I'm tired!

16. No nap today... too busy :mrgreen:

17. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL...Stihl Girl.... thats where I saw you before.. On the Calender...

Girl of Stihl.... :twisted::twisted:

18. You are too, you big monkeyman. :lol:

19. In your dreams 8)

20. seabee

seabee Guest

Thats not 8)...:cry: :jester::jester: