A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

Look I saw Polentamafia today. He wasn't very nice.

2. seabee

seabee Guest

Thats 8)8)8) though :cheers::cheers:

3. Would I get in trouble if I beat up some punk boys that are bothering my little girl at school? :x

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

The 03 Harley SOLD. :hurray::hurray::hurray:

One LESS thing I have to worry about.

5. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

This weekend is gonna be so hectic. Crunch from today until saturday night (i won't be out of here until atleast 6am tonight and i'm not going home on friday night) then wake up at 6am sunday to go to martinsville. Atleast that'll be an awesome day =D

6. Just me and hubby this weekend 8) It was just going to be me, but his fishing trip was cancelled today. I told him I needed to call my boyfriend and let him know. :jester: The Bridges of Madison County...

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:hurray:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

TGIF! :cheers:

9. It feels weird not having kids in the house on a Friday afternoon... kind of surreal... I've got a million things to do but I just want to soak in the silence

10. All is cool, my friend. 8) Just another squirrel trying to get a nut. I thought is was you. :lol:

11. nevilock

I believe my stomach is eating itself. I probably deserve it... i'm not treating it very well right now, crutching on energy drinks without regard to type (Protip: Don't chase a Java Monster with a NOS. It'll make you feel like... well... this) to crunch the weekend away... but... ow.

12. nevilock

i love @****mydadsays. I don't have a twitter account, but i follow this as an RSS feed.

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Happy Saturday! Everybody is up and hungry... what ever happened to sleeping in? :rolleyes:

14. seabee

seabee Guest

oh get in the kitchen and get breakfast made... :cheers::cheers:

15. nsanemom22

Already done. ... Yes. I'm THAT good. :p

16. seabee

seabee Guest

dang Pop Tart queen...

17. nsanemom22

Close... peanut butter and honey toast :mrgreen: With chocolate milk of course.

18. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers:

19. nevilock

Breakfasttttttt

20. seabee

seabee Guest

take a 10-15 min break....