A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Remind me never to complain about early birds again. :lol:

Of course, it makes a big difference if they show up with money in their pocket ready to spend, as opposed to picking up everything in sight and saying "how much do you want for this" while you're still trying to set up and mark everything.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Well it's Monday and we're back to the same old routine . . . some things will never change. I don't understand how people can keep a job when they NEVER show up!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Mmmm coffee & my space heater. :mrgreen:

HAPPY MONDAY. :cheers:

4. seabee

seabee Guest

well you show up do what you know your suppose to do the way you know how to do it and not give a squat what another person chooses to do,, don't let them dictate the way your day is going to go... keep your focus on yourself... I know it sucs sometimes but be above them knowing you do it the right way... And hope that as the big picture is looked at these things are seen... now whistle your way thru the day... and smile. :cheers::cheers:

You can feel free to tell me to shove it if you want... take it out on me if you need to... it won't hurt... :lol::lol:

5. michelle

You're absolutely right, Seabee. I try not to let it aggravate me but when it happens 3 or more days a week and NOTHING is done about the situation it really gets old. People just don't care anymore. My daddy worked all his life and you could count on one hand the days he missed his ENTIRE career. People are just lazy . . bottom line . . . just plain lazy.

I'm gonna get off my soapbox now and get back on the high road and get back to work. (smiling and whistling whilst I work :lol:)

:grouphug:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers:

7. michelle

If I were a drinking person I would have turned into an alcoholic over these last few weeks! :jester:

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

What a weekend.....time to sell a truck.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So an old school friend of mine just had her first baby this morning. We are soon to be 40!! Better her than me! :jester:

10. I hear ya! I am so glad I'm done having kids. I know a lady that her first kid (and only I guess) at 49 years old. No feritility treatments either.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My son is 10 (only child). I'd hate to be starting all over again, LOL. I know several folks I've reconnected with on FB started late (to me) and now have 3 and 4 kids. One guy is now a stay-at-home dad to his 3 girls (wife's a doc, they are all under 5 years old). Not something I EVER would have imagined in HS. :lol: He seems to love it though, but he's only a few months into it. 8)

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Well.. if anyone comes to their senses and you get a job opening in your office, holla!

Aside from that, Seabee's right... just do your thing and remember karma will get that person eventually.

:grouphug:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Why is it folks think if they ask the SAME question in a different way about 6 different times they will suddenly get a different answer?? UGG!! I can't help it is NOT the answer you were looking for, it still the same answer! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

decisions decisions decisions

sigh...

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

why do people have to be so mean?

DD's away at college and her roommate is just down right hateful - to the point where she feels threatened.. :boxing: I hope they can find another place for her to move to soon. :x

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

5 loads of laundry folded & put away, swept kitchen, kitchen is clean. Good grief, I need a nap. :lol:

17. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Flu here.... ugh.

18. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

I had HORRIBLE roomates my freshman year and had to move so i know how awful it is. I don't know what is wrong with some people. The best thing to happen was when I was able to move into a single room. Just make sure she knows she doesn't have to stay there and to talk to housing.

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

she has and last night she filed a police report on her 'missing items' - I'm waiting to hear back from her now to see if they have somewhere for her to be moved today or when they'll have something avail. We have a family friend that lives nears campus - so I'm probably going to G'boro this afternoon to move her out to stay there until they have an opening. :banghead:

20. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I just spent the last hour retracing my steps all over this resort in Cancun trying to find my "lost" credit card. Sweating, fretting and almost swearing. Guess where it was? DH's wallet. Isn't it precious when they help us? Bless his heart.

He has no idea because he's off getting a massage right now. He's gonna have to be my cabana boy big time this afternoon to make up to me!

Deep breaths, calm down.... all better now.