People Who Need to Just Go Away

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Oct 2, 2009.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

pretty defensive there...:twisted: I don't have any first hand knowledge of this... :jester::jester:

2. More power to you, girl!!! You really race dirt bikes?! :lol:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I don't race them, but I can ride the shizzle outta of them.:cheers:

4. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Howie Long in the Chevy commercials, but especially the one with the annoying redhead girl talking about a "big girl seat"...don't know what it is but I find them all extremely annoying!!

5. seabee

seabee Guest

remote control changes channels...:jester::jester:

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

It's funny, I was actually going to say that Mike guy in the Ford (?) commercials. "People ask me Hey Mike, why me why now"....

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

But I LOVE Mike Rowe!!! Believe it or not, he was an Eagle Scout and he can SING!!

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Yeah yeah, all the women like him. His show on Discovery Channel is OK. I just hate the commercial.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You know who needs to go away? People who can't say "thank you" for a common courtesy. Went to go into a local restaurant to pick up lunch today, start to open the the door and this teeny little girl comes barreling out, with what I assume was her Grandmother and another kid close behind. So I hold the door open for all of them. The woman doesn't even nod her head, look at me or say squat. Next time, I'll just let the door whack the little darling instead. :p I wasn't the freaking doorman. Entitled much??

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I'm with you on that one. It doesn't take any effort to say thank you.

11. seabee

seabee Guest

if they say nothing I say your welcome...get them with kindness...

12. I've mentioned this before, but I feel the same way about people who don't thank others for wedding or baby shower gifts. Even if they don't want to write them out, a simple thank you on the phone would be nice. Teach kids now how important "thank you" is and MAYBE they'll remember one day. :lol:

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Yep if one takes the time to buy gift or card a thank you note or card is. In order.
    I think any act of kindness no matter how small deserves a thank you

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I did.....................:oops:

15. seabee

seabee Guest

you did.. kindness... I'm shocked... :jester::jester:

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Those damn self absorbed call center employees that get on our one working elevator but will NOT turn their big fat heads to look and see if anyone is walking towards the elevator.

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

The guy walking around the mall with the blue tooth in his ear.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I HATE that. I won't let DH use one when we are out in pubic. You look like a dork with that thing in your ear. :lol:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

Whats wrong with dorks??? :x:x

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that's exactly what I do too! HA!! people are sooo rude, everywhere you go!!