Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LF @ 42/50. Frozen, but who cares! :lol:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I don't care if it's frozen. I know how to thaw thy bird. :lol:
    thanks for that, I'm going there this afternoon.

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I have bought lots of markdown meat as well. Thank God no probs yet! HG...I like Carley C's and Edwards for soup bones...they still have lots of meat on them!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

]

I'll buy it as long as it isn't hamburger! Something about it being ground up makes it more likely to spoil. No, it didn't look or smell bad and was used in a meatloaf. I kid you not, I thought I was going to die. :ack:

5. KellBell

I got my cheap turkey breast yesterday! :hurray:

we buy meat all the time from the discount bin....never ever had problems.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Like I said, I do too, just not hamburger, LOL.:jester:

7. KellBell

that or any meat that has turned a funny shade of brown..:ack:

8. Looking for a used Nintendo DS lite or i. Don't need any of the accessories or games, unless they are spiderman, hulk, or x-men, then wouldn't mind. Price should be under 100, depending on condition and which model. Thanks! Jessie - 989-4095

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Fisher Price or Little Tykes dollhouse with accessories...

Maybe you're making room for what Santa is going to bring and would like to sell the whole lot locally? If so, please let me know...

Thanks!

10. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

looking for a sand & water table. Must be table not box that sits on the ground and must have a cover.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

looking for a cheap used Sprint cell phone, DS's broke and has not had the contract long enough to qualify for the cheap new ones.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've got one, but it's probably too girly for him, LOL. I thought it was silver when I got it, but it's more of bronze/gold color. Dang lighting in stores!! Anyway, it's a Sanyo if you get desperate. :mrgreen:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, i will let him know, he is pretty desperate, the screen on his cracked and they don't have a home line :grouphug:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a Sanyo Katana DLX, I still have the original box, books, etc. Only used it about six months before I got my Blackberry. Nice phone though, I really liked it. I've been slack about getting rid of it.

15. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

looking for an old school desk, that we use to have it had a little place for books and you had a little chair to go with it, anyone have one?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

How much do you want for it? i tried to get hold of him but he is volunteering at the Soup Kitchen till about 2pm and then i can reach him.

17. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

PKC,

You can make one out of PVC pipe, use the connections and make it into a stand for a Rubbermaid container of your choice. Make sure to make it a little smaller than a Rubbermaid container and it should fit right in and not slip out. They are sturdy, weather proof and easily sanitized... Just a thought ;)

18. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

good idea! thank you

19. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Looking for: Basketball Goal- the outdoor 'real' kind, not just a pole w/ backboard but the slightly more mobile kind with the weighted base. You know the ones that BLOW over in the wind!Thanks.

Have truck, can pick up (& Hold till Santa time!)

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Lemme check with DH and see if he wants to get rid of ours, basketball is not DS's thing. LOL