Does God judge sins differently????

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by seabee, Oct 30, 2009.

1. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

sorry but I dont see it as hateful and mean, by saying that arent you judging me, are you supposed to do that? I dont agree that everyone should follow the Christian religion or else they burn in hell. There are children who are trained, by their parents, to follow a certain religion. I dont blame them if they, for whatever reason, dont 'see the light' of christianity. By jalen saying, this is their biggest sin, to me is arrogant, judgemental and shows a lack of acceptance.

2. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

As opposed to your posts within this thread? I guess it's only so when others do it.

3. Christians believe the Bible is the Word of God so how is it being arrogant and judgemental to believe what God says? Those of those that are believers know exactly Who the Holy Spirit is and how He lives within us. We don't need you to tell us that's not reality. You are the judgemental one.

4. seabee

seabee Guest

:iagree: but your better off talking to the wall than this thing... funny thing is he has a choice here what to read and what not to read... if he's so against it he shouldn't of responded on this thread... it really shows what kind of person he is... it'll be a sad day for him when his number is called...

5. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

So knowing the Bible says you are to be accepting of opposing believes, do you feel it is right to say that anyone who doesnt believe Jesus was the savior will spend eternity in damnation?

6. seabee

seabee Guest

Thats not judging... thats saying what the Bible says... you know spreading the word of Jesus... You accept it for what it is...

7. I my heart hurts for those that don't believe, but yes, according to the Bible, those who don't believe will spend eternity in damnation. Either I believe God or I don't. What's right to me is believing what He says. What I think has nothing to do with it anyway. In the end, every knee will bow. For those who never believed, he will say, "depart from me - I never knew you."

8. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

NY9 will burn.....but then again who cares.

9. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

The bible is the word of God, not of Jesus. Maybe you should spend a day with the children in the Sunday school beginners class.

10. You're right, Seabee. This is a waste of energy. It's the same old world-view versus Christian-view. God said for us not to conform to the world for a good reason.

11. I'm so sorry you really are lost.

12. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Actually it is the word of God. Jesus doesn't show up until The New Testament.

13. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Pray for me when you get some free time, I know it must be hard with all the things you have going on in your life. Didnt you post a picture of a naked dude on here not to long ago? You realize that there could be children besides me, wolfpup and seebee that view this board right?

14. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL...Good luck to you... God spread his word thru the words of Jesus to mankind... Its bad but sorrow is to good for you...

15. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

You said the bible was the word of Jesus:

And you call yourself a Christian, better yet crazymom, pray for this old geezer, he doesnt have much time left on earth, apprently he needs all the help he can get.

16. I'm so glad that God's mercies are new everyday! I serve a risen Savior! No one will separate me from God. I will pray for you. I already have.

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Man was born naked... that has no effect on her forgiveness, furthermore I wouldn't have my child next to me while on this forum... nice try.. you that wouldn't surprise me....

18. Hey - we all have our weaknesses! God's workin' on me. Sometimes I mess up but He is a forgiving God.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

My problem is with people who SAY they are Christians but who don't ACT like Christians.

That is all, carry on ...

<zipping up flame suit>

20. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Why would they act like Christians when they can throw out BS excuses like this: