People Who Need to Just Go Away

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Oct 2, 2009.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Anyone who buys "The Potty Patch"

2. You are so funny! :lol:I don't have a dog right now, but I just looked at the website and it's not such a bad idea for a little dog. We used to have a little chihuahua that never really got trained that well. She'd sneak off and pee in a corner somewhere. I think she would have liked the Potty Patch. :lol: If I ever get another little dog, I might try it!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Heck yeah! If I could figure out how to get the dog to use the litter box, I'd be a happy camper!! :jester:

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

quote=kdc1970;473276]Heck yeah! If I could figure out how to get the dog to use the litter box, I'd be a happy camper!! :jester:[/quote]

:iagree:

I don't have a litter box, but if I knew Starr would use it I sure as heck would get one. Think with the Potty Patch, don't think I would like dumping it out...eeewwww Plus you would still have to clean up if they pooped on it.

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I guess I'm just not that sophisticated. I thought this is what outdoors is for.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Is that your Potty Patch? :mrgreen:

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Negative persons. :ack::ack::ack:

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Yeah, but not my yard. I use the neighbors.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

That could explain why my shrubs keep dying!

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

People who have so much time on their hands that all they do ALL DAY LONG is send junk email!!!!!!

Some people don't have time to read all of them!!!!! Especially when you get over 500 emails a day just for work

11. harleygirl

I just got a good one from Peppercorns, I won't forward it to you tho. :p

btw I saw you Sat night. We were leaving KC's house and you were pulling in your driveway. We were in the white F150. You looked MAD. :grouphug:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Yeah.... my mother ****ed me off but what's new. I'm just shocked she actually showed up for one of her grand kids birthday party, which was Sunday.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Red did I see you at Dr. R's office this morning?

15. harleygirl

2 bad we can't choose our family members huh.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Dang you got that one right - but perfect opportunity for my new favorite saying, "Friends are God's apology for family"

17. :cheers: I've thought about that a lot lately.

18. harleygirl

The stories I could tell. :boxing::boxing::boxing:

I just put it out of my mind and keep on truckin'. :mrgreen:

19. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Tail riding, road raged, psycho witches. I'm sorry I go the speed limit!

It was so wise of the woman in the Black GMC to drive crazy like she was with an infant in the car! Wonder how the crazy woman liked picking all her this out of the floor of her SUV after she had to slam on brakes so suddenly.
    Did the highway patrol find ya? They have your tag number now.......

Next time find a better gesture. Flicking your tongue between your fingers not only made you look like a straight up lesbo but made you look like a complete idiot!! Also, if you're going to pull in behind someone....don't just sit there and make faces.....step on out of your big ride.........guess she wasn't as brave as she thought she was !!!

Ok, I'm done! Gotta love a Full Moon!

20. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

People who are suppose to be a friend but you never hear from them unless they need something from you. Any other time they don't have anything to do with you and are never there when you need something or just a shoulder to cry on or vent to or even to just have coffee with.