The Biggest Loser

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by crazymom2girls, May 12, 2009.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I truly think that show is rigged. Nobody in their right mind would have let Tracey stay on. But the producers probably made them let her stay for ratings because everyone hates her. I'm gonna watch until our boy Daniel goes home (hopefully he makes it to the end). After that I'm done with it. It's sad when reality TV is scripted. Same thing happened on big brother this year.

2. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Sadly, I think most "reality" shows are rigged these days. It's bad when they become predictable.

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I don't watch it for Tracy or what she may do, I over look that girl..I would have voted her off, but I can see why they did what they did as a team. She is crazy, but she is playing a game and that is what they show is..sadly.

I like Daniel cause he is from around here, but for some reason I'm also like Shay? Did I spell it right?

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I like Shay too. She has overcome a lot in life & just has this go -getter attitude that can't be beat. She just does it. Has inspired me. Get this. Yesterday I really wanted to watch the Biggest Loser but knew I couldn't until I did my cardio workout. LOL. But, I did it. Been doing a cardio workout everyday & walking everyday & sometimes yoga(need to get more consistent w/ it before I'd count it). Yet, my weight is staying steady. Diet of mine even changed a bit but wasn't too bad before. URGHH. I want to drop 5 to 10 lbs in a week but don't have 8 hours a day to work out--LOL. I love watching the show & seeing such dramatic transformations not only in body but in mind as well. Love how two of the players got together. Is ashame that Tracy doesn't seem to care about the real goal.

Stephanie--mom to 7

5. michelle

I like Shay too. She is an inspiration and she has a heart of gold just like Daniel. I would LOVE to see them as part of the final 3.

6. I don't if anyone watched last night, but if this show gets anymore scripted I don't think I can watch it anymore. So what are the chances that Jillian stops and has a heart-to-heart with Abby and they have a whole story about Abby's tradegy... and then...oh surprise, surprise, Abby's a new person and is ready to go home....I don't buy it. (I love and admire Abby, but I think the whole show was a lead up to her being "ready" to go home)

I do think their tears are real though. My husband can't stand all the crying at the end, but I think that they all have such strong emotional issues and having to say goodbye to someone you've shared so much with would be hard. I just wish they'd leave the script and melodrama out. I honestly don't even believe that Tracy is really that evil and crazy. I think the show wanted her to play the "bad" guy. For what it's worth though, I'm rootin' for the black team...especially Shay and Daniel.

7. michelle

I agree with you 100%. It's so obvious that the show is scripted sometimes.

Go Daniel!!!!

8. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

Think what is not seen in these shows is that almost every week every contestant has a heart to heart with a trainer. Then in post-production, after they know who has been voted off, they can show whoever is going home more. Have to keep in mind they have a week's worth of footage to put into a 2 hour show, so they have plenty in reserve.

9. michelle

Well that does make sense. Do you know how far behind the episodes are? Is Daniel home yet? Tell us, tell us, tell us PLEASE!

10. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

All contestants are home now. Four are still in the running for the finale....the rest are competing for the $100,000 prize for losing the most of the ones not in the finale.

11. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

Ding, dong the witch is dead...well not that bad, but Tracy's gone bye bye!!

12. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

I am so glad they voted her off!!!

13. Sporadic2000

Sporadic2000 Well-Known Member

I missed it this week. How much did Daniel lose?

14. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

He lost 11 pounds this week!:hurray:

15. Sporadic2000

16. I missed it too and I forgot to record it. :banghead:

17. rushlow2004

yep she is gone..finally..but I liked seeing her with her family..she got good kids and her hubby wasn't bad either lol..anyways...
    I liked that Daniel lost 11 pounds! Way to go! I just can't get over the change in him from the 1st season..
    Go Shay and Daniel!

18. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I couldn't believe that they didn't kick Daniel off when he gained a pound.

19. Sporadic2000

I think because this is his second time around his body may be responding differently than the other contestants.

20. rushlow2004

I think that was going to happen if it wasn't for the other girl asking to go home. He was next I think..just my 2 cents.