A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

Dr. Robert Dawkins in Clayton is the absolutely Shiz-Nite! In all of my 46 years i have never had a better doctor. And check this out...he actually spends more than 5 minutes in the exam room with you...and he really listens! I told him one time that he needed to give doctor lessons to some of the yahoos around this area. he is a great doctor who will talk to you, answer your questions, and not try to steamroll you with medical jargon. He explains his diagnosis and takes very good notes. Believe or not, that's really important.

Check him out. You won't be sorry

2. I'm so happy, you cute little squirrel! :cheers:

3. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

My husband and I go to Riverdale Family Medicine in Smithfield, Dr. Zaldibar is great and actually remembers us from previous visits, takes the time to listen and takes our insurance. (Wellpath)
    Good luck finding a doctor, they can be hard to find a good one you are comfortable with.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:iagree:

Second Dr. Dawkins

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I want to know since when does lacking a male appendage automatically make one stupid. :banghead:

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

That is where our overflow area for brains is. We have two heads we think with! :mrgreen:

7. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL.. my thoughts exactly... from the beginning... :jester::cheers:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Men, can't live with them, can't shoot them. :?

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

In all fairness we are pretty simple creatures. Don't wear out the brakes, cook, and let us have the remote and we'll pretty much leave you alone. Therefore, it must be something you did...... :lol::lol:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were DH, except there are a few more things on the list. :nopity:

I'm just irritated. For once, couldn't someone take my dang word for somethign?

11. For those of you who believe in prayer, please say one for me. I have to take a 4 hour test tomorrow, and I'm nervous about it. I haven't been able to prepare for it as much as I'd like because my kids have been home sick this week. It's a test that I have to pass in order to take the next level of courses in my teacher education program. If I don't pass it, I have to take it again. That wouldn't be so bad except it costs $150 each time I take it. No pressure - right?! :ack:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

whats the word??? I can take it... if you need to PM me the word so you don't get in trouble is ok.... :cheers:

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Is your word 'dang'? Looks like Seabee is willing to.

14. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Sending up prayers now! Go to bed, get some rest, eat a good breakfast and then do the best you can on the test. I am sure it will work out fine! :grouphug:

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Sorry - I learned from 4042 that this would be wrong due to separation of church and state. :lol:

Good luck on your test.

16. I never go to bed early. I know I should. The test isn't until 1:00 which may even be worse. I'll probably be yawning the whole afternoon. I hope they let me have a snack. :lol:

17. seabee

seabee Guest

early nap.. :cheers:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

seriously girl, why are you not in bed if you are worried about a test. Do you think being a teacher is a late night job? My dil has to leave her house at 7am to get to school on time to teach and may make it home by 5:30 if she is lucky. Sometimes you have to sacrifice the short term for the long term if it is something you really want - good luck tomorrow.

19. Ok Mom! :lol:
    Well, I get to sleep late in the morning. My hubby's taking care of the kids. And sacrifice is my middle name. :lol: Do I think being a teacher is a late night job? Hmmm... I have taught before, and I was exhausted by 8:00pm so I know my sleeping habits will change once I'm teaching. Oh, and thanks for wishing me luck! I'll let yall know how it went.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
  20. Calling it a night. This was good stress relief tonight. I can always count on 4042 to calm me down and make me laugh. Good night all.:grouphug: