the mom of a sick little boy

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by NalaMarie, Nov 4, 2009.

1. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

:cheers: I take that as a compliment!

2. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh great... :jester:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I wanna share too!! :mrgreen:

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Just think how smart each of you would be if you both had one of your own.....

Please don't shoot. I have children.....:mrgreen:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

I'm shareable... :jester:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

That will never happen... women can't think on their own... Thats why they need The Man... :jester::jester:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you're so easy!

8. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Sorry to post this again...I am trying to find the thread where the bulk of conversation is going on with this topic so now I am spamming :lol:

Why does Johnston County have this 4 day rule, as opposed to what other counties must have? What DO other counties have--is it a certain number of days per semester or per year? I think I heard 16 or 17 days a year for one place, with no restrictions on # of days per 9 weeks. That seems more reasonable because sometimes, like with the case of this flu strain, or even with the really young kids, it would be easy and legitimate to miss more than 4 days in a 9 wk period. Is this something that voters could change somehow? Maybe our kids would stay healthier if this type of pressure wasn't there, to send them to school sick to avoid having to fight with the system. Does anyone know the history of the rule?

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You are!!

10. seabee

seabee Guest

LOl some may use a different word... dumb... :cheers::cheers:

11. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i think that thread was started by abdulina if i'm not mistaken...try searching her posts via her username

12. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

http://johnston.mync.com/site/Johns...udents-will-not-fail-because-theyre-out-sick/