A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

that comes with being a guy... :jester:

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:shock:

3. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I know, right? Not all civilized and refined like SOME people!:roll:

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:jester: You guys are crazy.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
  5. Well, I did it! I took the test! I found out right away that I passed the reading and math. Now I just have to wait for the writing score since I had a to write an essay. I may not know for another month! The writing was the easiest part for me so I'm pretty sure I passed. I didn't even finish the math and still passed. Talk about a stressful day. Yay!!! It's over!!!!

And Kaci, I went to bed on time but I did not sleep well. The good Lord got me through this afternoon.

Thanks for the prayers, my friends.

6. They are crazy, but so lovable. :)

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Great Job! Now get some sleep!

8. Now you know teachers don't make lots of money! I'm not doing it for the money, obviously. :lol: I just love teaching and I love kids (well, most of them)

9. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:iagree: and congratulations on the test!! :hurray::hurray:

10. Thank you!

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Didn't know what you were going for. Very noble profession. Sometimes I wish I had gone in to teaching. If I had, I would have chosen PE, coaching, that sort of thing. I know a teacher very well :lol:. It's something you either have or you don't. It certainly helps if your heart is in it. Sounds like you're off to a good start.

12. Well, it took me a while to decide. I graduated 10 years ago in business management. I knew right away that's not what would make me happy. I decided that while I'm a stay-at-home mom, I'll take the courses I need to teach. I just didn't realize I'd need to take so many classes. I'm only half way through the teacher ed program. This is tough time. It's hard to juggle being a student and a mom. I have to fit study time in whenever I can - mostly late at night. I'm not studying tonight though. My brain is fried. :lol:

13. Why thank you, Squirrel boy!

14. Thanks Hughy - I should be asleep right now, shouldn't I? :lol:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So I've know my husband for more than 20 years, and just discovered via FB that my mom and his aunt went to school together. I think THEY just figured it out not too long ago since they both were at my wedding and baby shower, apparently they didn't recognize each other all these years. HILARIOUS!

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Doesn't that mean you are cousins? :lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester: Somethign like that.

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I didn't have any creamer for my coffee this morning.
    Chocolate Milk really doesn't replace coffee. :ack::ack::ack:

Happy Friday People. :cheers:

19. Today is Friday, and I will be cleaning house. If I am on here before 3:00 today, you have my permission to fuss at me and tell me to get lost.

:grouphug:

20. seabee

seabee Guest

starting right now??? beat it... :twisted: